Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Uni Student's Media Activism Survey

10 question survey - from one uni student to another

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

harre harre NSW Posts: 7
1 11 Apr 2011
Hi!

My names Harre and I'm student at Uni student, and as part of one of my assignments I have to choose a specific group of people and investigate how they use the media.

I have chosen  Animal Right Activists and created a 10 question survey which can be found on the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F3ZZTCY

Whether you classify yourself as an Animal Rights Activists or not, if you have strong beliefs towards the rights and fair treatment of animals I would LOVE for you to fill out my survey. Also if there are any individual members willing to contact me directly for a few more follow up questions that would be extremely helpful to my research.
My emails  

Thanks guys
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
2 11 Apr 2011
done happy
ReplyQuote

3 11 Apr 2011
lovethanku!
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
4 11 Apr 2011
i also emailed you
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
5 11 Apr 2011
Done
ReplyQuote

6 11 Apr 2011
Hi!

My names Harre and I'm student at Uni student, and as part of one of my assignments I have to choose a specific group of people and investigate how they use the media.

I have chosen  Animal Right Activists and created a 10 question survey which can be found on the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F3ZZTCY

Whether you classify yourself as an Animal Rights Activists or not, if you have strong beliefs towards the rights and fair treatment of animals I would LOVE for you to fill out my survey. Also if there are any individual members willing to contact me directly for a few more follow up questions that would be extremely helpful to my research.
My emails  

Thanks guys  happy
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
7 11 Apr 2011
Done! happy
ReplyQuote

AmyAmeliaRose AmyAmeliaRose WA Posts: 119
8 11 Apr 2011
Done  happy
ReplyQuote