Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Two books you should read!

1 - 1 of 1 posts

Britti Britti QLD Posts: 24
1 14 Apr 2011
So I've been getting really into reading lately and have found that I only enjoy reading books that I can truly take something from. So I am so glad I found these. Whether your trying to become vegan for the welfare of animals, to become a healthier human being, to lose weight or all of the above, these books will be perfect for you! happy

1st book I read: Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin.

Do not be fooled by the title. The girls chose an attention seeking title to...well get attention. This book however covers all of these topics above but has a fun, tongue in cheek attitude. Not recommended for the sensitive though lol theres a lot of swearing.
However my foul mouth self, thought it was great! tongue

2nd book I'm currently reading : The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone.

This woman writes like shes speaking directly to you and she is just a kind hearted soul. I'm really enjoying this book aswell and she has great recipes for people on a regular vegan diet and recipes for people on a macrobiotic vegan diet. She even makes vegan cheesecake!
Great pictures too. She explains everything that I said in the above paragraph aswell.

These books are definately worth having a look at! Love em!

Let me know if any of you have already read any of these books (I'm sure you have) and let me know what you think?!

Thanks x
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).