Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

lets stop bull fighting

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Reptile DUDE Reptile DUDE NSW Posts: 16
1 7 Sep 2009
it is very crule
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
3 7 Sep 2009
Indeed.

Cows are treated just as badly if not worse by the milk industry, the meat industry etc.
As are pigs, chickens, sheep..

Let's not make it seem like bull fighting is an obscure activity of cruelty when nearly everyone we meet is involved in supporting cruelty to animals.

So let's all go out and promote veganism every chance we get.
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
4 7 Sep 2009
Francis said:
Let's not make it seem like bull fighting is an obscure activity of cruelty when nearly everyone we meet is involved in supporting cruelty to animals.
Loved it out Francione used the case of Michael Vick to point that out.
ReplyQuote

x.Tara x.Tara NSW Posts: 357
5 7 Sep 2009
for a second there I thought that said "it is very cute" :S
Bull fighting is awful. It reminds me of the story of the hunchback of notre dame, at the festival when everybody is making fun of quasimodo sad just the way both he and a bull would feel, surrounded by all those horrible people like it is 'entertainment'.

The other day in class we were watching a dvd about ancient greece [no offence to any greeks, i wanna go there someday happy] and one of the traditions over there is sacrificing a bull...they slit its throat while it was alive and everything sad it was making me really upset coz it looked exactly like that scene in meet your meat when the cows are hung upside down  cry
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au