Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

BAMF Vegans?

1 - 6 of 6 posts

d-i-am-ond d-i-am-ond WA Posts: 342
1 18 Apr 2011
Uh so I've heard Mike Tyson's Vegan?

Am I being fooled or is this real?
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
2 18 Apr 2011
He was for a while, but only for dietary reasons that helped with his fitness. As far as I can recall i don't think he's vegan any more?

Edit: Hmm, I am wrong. He still is vegan.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/mike-tyson-i-think-i-was-insane-for-a-great-period-of-my-life-2257490.html
ReplyQuote

3 18 Apr 2011
Thanks for the info happy

Thats kind of awesome ecstatic knowing somebody so iconic to be vegan (well Iconic to others, I only know him from the Hang over. hah)
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
4 19 Apr 2011
Cool. I don't even know who he is, but anyone who's a vegan is cool, right? happy
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
5 19 Apr 2011
lol welllll, it's kinda awkward. Mike Tyson has for a large part of his life had a bad reputation. He bit off part of an ear of his opponent, Evander Holyfield, in a fight, and has been convicted of rape, doing time in prison. He's also been accused of domestic abuse and has been caught with cocaine. Not exactly the best role model tongue

HOWEVER

After going bankrupt(?) I think he retired and decided to reform himself. That's where the vegan diet comes in...
ReplyQuote

6 20 Apr 2011
^ fo shiz?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au