Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

3 Border Collie pups to be put down end of week

Please help if you can

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Jubes Jubes NSW Posts: 48
1 19 Apr 2011
Hello,

I don't have too much information but I have been forwarded and email explaining 3 pups are going to be put down at the end of the week unless they find homes!

I have the email with photos of the beautiful babies if anyone is interested of can help I can forward you the email.

The email has come from : Amelia Chesher -  
So if anyone can help please contact her! - See below

Hi Guys,

Big question. I need you to contact anyone and everyone you know. These 3 x puppies need a home, and have been scheduled to be put down by the end of the week.

ANYONE who you think might consider it, please just call them and forward the images. You just never know. Please help save these puppies.

Let me know asap.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
2 19 Apr 2011
can you forward me the email with the pics -

we have a border collie-esque dog that is getting really old and will die probably this year so i'm going to see if i can perhaps convince my parents about adopting
ReplyQuote

3 19 Apr 2011
do you think it would cost to find them a home?
ReplyQuote

4 19 Apr 2011
Lars said:
do you think it would cost to find them a home?
What do you mean?

I don't really have much information at all about them, I just have to photos and the email/phone of the lady who first sent out the email. You could respond to her email or phone her and ask all the questions. I just sent you the email. Thanks so much for trying, they are so gorgeous!
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
5 19 Apr 2011
Cannot someone just foster them until permanent homes around found? I would help but I am currently fostering 2 dogs already (as well as my existing ones) one of which is about to give birth to a litter (she was picked up pregnant from a local pound)

edit: and I am in QLD

I will see if I can get any leads of foster carers in NSW what is the exact location?

Also who was this email from? Is doesn't let on alot of information.. how old are the pups?
ReplyQuote

6 19 Apr 2011
wild child2 said:
Cannot someone just foster them until permanent homes around found? I would help but I am currently fostering 2 dogs already (as well as my existing ones) one of which is about to give birth to a litter (she was picked up pregnant from a local pound)

edit: and I am in QLD

I will see if I can get any leads of foster carers in NSW what is the exact location?

Also who was this email from? ( rescue group?) Is doesn't let on alot of information
I really only had very basic info from an email a girl at work sent me.. I have emailed the girl at the bottom of the fwd message though so hopefully will get some answers.
I'd assume they puppies are in Sydney

Thanks so much!

Will let you know the moment I hear back
ReplyQuote

7 19 Apr 2011
I've emailed her, I haven't received a reply yet, I think I have almost got my parents to agree to adopting one it they are available, I've always wanted a border collie and their pictures are soo cute
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
8 20 Apr 2011
Jubes any info on the Collies?
ReplyQuote

9 20 Apr 2011
wild child2 said:
Jubes any info on the Collies?
Hey guys thanks heaps.
I am going to try call some people on the email today to find out whats going on because I got no response either!! Frustrating!
ReplyQuote

10 20 Apr 2011
I just spoke to the girl - all 3 pups have found homes happy Which is pretty great news.
I am sorry you almost convinced your parents and everything. If I hear anymore of any that need homes I will let you know.

Thank you so much for your kindness and all your help!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au