Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Disabled animals abandoned

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Gen_MCRmy Gen_MCRmy NSW Posts: 55
1 23 Apr 2011
This is terrible. The animals in this video all live at Angel's Gate, an "animal hospice" in New York, owned by Susan Marino. All of the animals are either mentally or physically disabled and lack proper care. Most of them are chucked into bathtubs, baby cots, on beds and in closets and are left there. They can't escape either, because they suffer from leg ailments. One story, for example, is of a paralyzed pug named Franklin, who was sent to Angel's Gate with a full container of medicine, by a New York veterinarian. Undercover PETA investigators found the medicine at the worker's house four monthes later, still full. The animals here are depressed, lonely, bored, hungry, dehydrated, have agonising physical injuries and a lot of them are insane. Something needs to be done. Anyway, here's the PETA site. It has more information about this, an undercover video and ways in which you can help.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3677
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 23 Apr 2011
That page made me sad, and the photos were heart breaking.

this is their webpage http://www.angelsgate.org/aboutus.htm and it makes it look like an amazing place..... *sigh*
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 23 Apr 2011
That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Especially that cat with the open wound. What is wrong with that woman? furious
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
4 23 Apr 2011
Thats so horrible! Is it in Australia? Poor  animals, I wish I could help them!

How can we help?
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
5 23 Apr 2011
Maggie said:
That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Especially that cat with the open wound. What is wrong with that woman? furious
EVerything
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au