Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Sydney Vegan Expo 1 May 2011

FYI

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Jubes Jubes NSW Posts: 48
1 28 Apr 2011
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know there is a vegan expo on in sydney this sunday - 1st May 2011 .. in case you didn't know :O)

http://sydneyveganexpo.com.au/

Julia x
ReplyQuote

Blackadder Blackadder United Kingdom Posts: 49
2 28 Apr 2011
How fascinating! By vegan expo do you mean that vegans will be exhibited for attendees to gawk at? Shall I purchase a buyers guide and bid on a vegan according to my tastes? "Yes, I'll take her, she looks deliciously healthy, meat-free and informed"
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
3 28 Apr 2011
Blackadder said:
How fascinating! By vegan expo do you mean that vegans will be exhibited for attendees to gawk at? Shall I purchase a buyers guide and bid on a vegan according to my tastes? "Yes, I'll take her, she looks deliciously healthy, meat-free and informed"
im guessing this was meant to be funny?

if so you failed

on another note there a few threads on the expo and im very much looking forward to going happy
ReplyQuote

Blackadder Blackadder United Kingdom Posts: 49
4 28 Apr 2011
Compostkitty said:
Blackadder said:
im guessing this was meant to be funny?

if so you failed

on another note there a few threads on the expo and im very much looking forward to going happy
My dear Shitty kitty, I'm not sorry that my sophisticated humour doesn't meet your lowbrow standards
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au