Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

im just gone veg its not as hard as it looks but im struggling wif wot 2 eat.

1 - 6 of 6 posts

stayC stayC QLD Posts: 1
1 11 Sep 2009
i dont know what things hav meat in them so i dont know wat to eat huh
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
2 11 Sep 2009
Ok, well when your starting off, I suggest you get a good Vegetarian recipe book, to help you. When your at the supermrket, if your unsure about something, simply read the ingrediants! Thanks for going veg!
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
3 11 Sep 2009
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
4 11 Sep 2009
Unleashed Admin
stayC said:
i dont know what things hav meat in them so i dont know wat to eat huh
Congrats stayC!

This info should help you: http://www.unleashed.org.au/change_the_world/go_veg/shopping_guide.php

If you're ever unsure what's in something you can always check the ingredients on the label. Or if you're eating out you can ask the waiter. They should be able to help you out.

And if you ever need advice you can always post on here and you'll be sure to get plenty of helpful answers.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon enough wink
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
5 12 Sep 2009
Ingredients*

I made a mistake...  ashamed2

lol
ReplyQuote

Kathleen Kathleen VIC Posts: 15
6 14 Sep 2009
Hi StayC,
Good on you for going veg! It gets a lot easier as you go along. If you have any fave recipes from your pre-veg days, you can search on the net for a veg version of the recipe, e.g. you could search for "vegan chocolate cake" or "vegan pancakes". There are 1000's of yummy veg recipes on the net. Also, you might like to have a look at the "Shopping" page on the Try Veg website: www.tryveg.net
Cheers,
Kathleen.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au