Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Anti-Fur Campaign, this saturday May 14 in Bourke St Mall, Melbourne

Help us educate the public about the cruelty of fur!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Natasha Natasha QLD Posts: 46
1 10 May 2011
Hi all,

Just a quick email to see if anyone is interested in helping out at the next Bourke St Stall on Saturday 14 May as we tackle the issue of the FUR!!!!

It's coming up to Winter, and fur is making a comeback.  And we need to stop it!!!

To date, we've run three very successful stalls in the mall, and we are looking to keep up the record, particularly in light of the recent parliamentary debate on this very issue!

For those who haven’t volunteered for one of the Bourke St stalls before, they are a great opportunity to get out in the public to talk about animal issues.  Starting at approx 11am, they run for 3-4 hours, depending on the weather and the crowd in the mall on the day.  They are also a great opportunity to meet like minded individuals and save lives  - all at the same time.  An incredibly important method of advocacy,  through our stalls, animals are given a voice.  As a group, we can work to put an end to their suffering.  

So, if you are interested in getting more involved to help animals on Saturday 14th May, please let me know via reply email - , or text me.  Please include your mobile number  (if you have one) in the email as well so that I can make contact with you by both phone and email!  

Thanks!  

Tash
ReplyQuote

Natasha Natasha QLD Posts: 46
2 10 May 2011
Sorry my mbile is 0419 729 902
ReplyQuote

a. a. VIC Posts: 82
3 12 May 2011
Hi Natasha, I just rand you and left you a voicemail message! Id love to come along.
ReplyQuote

Erinkay Erinkay QLD Posts: 8
4 12 May 2011
I left an email but have heard nothing back, I would love to be a part of this! Please let me know
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au