Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne meet up dinner

Follow up from previous post

1 - 10 of 21 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

. . Afghanistan Posts: 125
1 10 May 2011
So for those who showed interest in my previous post, (If this is the first you have heard and are interested check out my previous post, you can find it on my page).

I was thinking we could possibly all meet up on either the 14th or 21st of this month for a dinner at a vegan friendly restaurant (Make suggestions on a specific place and what date suits you).

Id say vegie bar is good, but I want to hear of other places also.

-Jacob
ReplyQuote

Val Val NSW Posts: 339
2 10 May 2011
Aw....I wish I lived in Melbourne sad

Have fun!
ReplyQuote

3 10 May 2011
Val said:
Aw....I wish I lived in Melbourne sad

Have fun!
Maybe you could organise one in your nearest capital city!
ReplyQuote

Pinkhotstar Pinkhotstar QLD Posts: 163
4 10 May 2011
I could probably find the motivation to get off my butt and come to Melb to meet up with some vegans. Could be fun, so long as I don't get lost in the city. I swear my SATNAV takes me the longest way round to get to places, hehe.
ReplyQuote

5 11 May 2011
Pinkhotstar said:
I could probably find the motivation to get off my butt and come to Melb to meet up with some vegans. Could be fun, so long as I don't get lost in the city. I swear my SATNAV takes me the longest way round to get to places, hehe.
Good stuff the more the merrier!
Haha satnavs are good at that arent they, which date suits you best/ any suggestions where we should eat?
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
6 11 May 2011
jacobxvx said:
Slightly off topic, but I heard the Vegie Bar has more Vegan options now. Do you know what they are? I haven't been there for a while.
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
7 11 May 2011
megaphone Gasometer!
ReplyQuote

8 11 May 2011
Jordanwts said:
jacobxvx said:
Slightly off topic, but I heard the Vegie Bar has more Vegan options now. Do you know what they are? I haven't been there for a while.
I was there last month and almost every meal is vegan or can be vegan, I cant remember them all but the mi goreng is awesome
ReplyQuote

9 11 May 2011
kimberleyfrancess said:
megaphone Gasometer!
I dont get it lol

Are you gonna come Kim?
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
10 11 May 2011
jacobxvx said:
kimberleyfrancess said:
megaphone Gasometer!
I dont get it lol

Are you gonna come Kim?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gasometer-Hotel/127838283931232

This pub is amazing! They've updated the menu recently too and they have things like vegan 'ribs'.. I'm not too sure about that but their other stuff is great. They have quite possibly the best chips in Melbourne.
It would have a great atmosphere for an Unleashed meetup happy
I'll be there depending on the date.
EDIT: The Vegie Bar is far too crowded and loud to be able to hear a group of people.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au