Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Cruelty free hair dyes

1 - 10 of 21 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

IGIRL IGIRL WA Posts: 35
1 25 May 2011
What brands of hair colours are cruelty free? I live in Perth metro area and most brands in the supermarkets seem to test on animals
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 25 May 2011
permanent or semi colours? natural or whacky colours? tongue
ReplyQuote

bitchanca bitchanca VIC Posts: 117
3 25 May 2011
from Priceline for natural haircolours there's one called Naturstyle
and uhm there's Revlon hair dyes too
ReplyQuote

4 25 May 2011
semi permanent and just brownish colours, nothing wacky, not daring enough!
ReplyQuote

5 25 May 2011
Cool thanks, will look in the local Priceline
ReplyQuote

6 25 May 2011
IGIRL said:
semi permanent and just brownish colours, nothing wacky, not daring enough!
manic panic dyes at priceline in the city have one brown hair dye and a black that I am aware of, both semi permanent. You could also look at herbal dyes in the health food stores, or even consider henna, although a little more permanent.
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
7 25 May 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
manic panic dyes at priceline in the city
You have manic panic at priceline there!? Wow.

Yeah I use herbal ones from Health Food shops, unless I get them done at my hairdressers, they use imported vegan herbal ones (don't ask what they are XD)
ReplyQuote

8 25 May 2011
Jordanwts said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
manic panic dyes at priceline in the city
You have manic panic at priceline there!? Wow.

Yeah I use herbal ones from Health Food shops, unless I get them done at my hairdressers, they use imported vegan herbal ones (don't ask what they are XD)
yeah at one of the pricelines in perth city we have them. I don't use them too much because after a few washes they're gone and I like the colour to last longer. They have pretty colours though.
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
9 25 May 2011
hey guys, i need some vegan hair dye too, but i want permanent ones that come in colours of the rainbow like pink, blue, purple etc. tongue i live in adelaide, but buying online is cool too. got any suggestions? i have tried fudge but it doesnt stay in very long at all.. thanks
ReplyQuote

10 25 May 2011
kim. said:
hey guys, i need some vegan hair dye too, but i want permanent ones that come in colours of the rainbow like pink, blue, purple etc. tongue i live in adelaide, but buying online is cool too. got any suggestions? i have tried fudge but it doesnt stay in very long at all.. thanks
you can't really get permanent ones in unnatural colours, because of the pigments they will always rinse out to a disgusting colour.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au