Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Would love some friends!

Anyone from WA here? I am in Kalgoorlie...

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Mannie Mannie WA Posts: 9
1 4 Jun 2011
I am new to unleashed and (after viewing some horrific things today) have decided to convert to a Vegan lifestyle. I know its going to be tricky for a little while as I am getting used to all the different food options available so would love a few friends to help me along the way! =)
ReplyQuote

James misty calvaruso James misty calvaruso NSW Posts: 77
2 4 Jun 2011
Great work man ecstatic, I think that changing to a Veg*an life style is a great choice, and being Vegan myself I love it. I would be happy to help you out happy
ReplyQuote

Josiah Josiah NSW Posts: 17
3 4 Jun 2011
Great to hear  happy

being vegan is surprisingly not as hard as people think, and there are so many recipes for awesome food it's not funny!
just do some research about hidden nastys like animal derived emulsifiers, preservatives and hidden ingredients (so many potato chips have milk in them and a lot of hot chips from 'fish and chip shops use tallow which is really just animal fat)
ReplyQuote

Caitemck Caitemck WA Posts: 2
4 4 Jun 2011
Hey there I'm from WA also transitioning to vegetarian lifesyle. itd wouldbe nice to have a fellow regional wain!!! welcome!!! how you finding it so far??
ReplyQuote

Emilia Emilia WA Posts: 285
5 4 Jun 2011
I'm from Perth, but I know a few people from Kalgoorlie from my pharmacy course tongue

I'm going vegetarian. You can see my little write up about it on my profile page happy
ReplyQuote

6 4 Jun 2011
Thanks James! The thought of eating anything coming from the animals I have seen put through hell in the videos I watched makes me feel physically ill.
ReplyQuote

7 4 Jun 2011
Caitemck said:
Hey there I'm from WA also transitioning to vegetarian lifesyle. itd wouldbe nice to have a fellow regional wain!!! welcome!!! how you finding it so far??
Thank you! I am finding it ok, I just can't stop thinking of the torture these animals go through so if I'd rather not eat than risk it being animal! I know it will only get easier too so loving it!   happy
ReplyQuote

8 4 Jun 2011
Josiah said:
Great to hear  happy

being vegan is surprisingly not as hard as people think, and there are so many recipes for awesome food it's not funny!
just do some research about hidden nastys like animal derived emulsifiers, preservatives and hidden ingredients (so many potato chips have milk in them and a lot of hot chips from 'fish and chip shops use tallow which is really just animal fat)
Yeah, those are the things that I'm worried about. Will definitely have to do a bit of research! Thanks!  happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au