Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

I'm sorry ='(

1 - 10 of 20 posts   1 | 2  

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
1 6 Jun 2011
Huh? This forum isn't coming up.
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
2 6 Jun 2011
Pegs said:
Huh? This forum isn't coming up.
Wow, I am really confused. I didn't even post this!
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
3 6 Jun 2011
..... lol
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
4 6 Jun 2011
confused
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
5 6 Jun 2011
Apology Excepted  cool tongue
ReplyQuote

AmyAmeliaRose AmyAmeliaRose WA Posts: 119
6 6 Jun 2011
thats weird  scared
ReplyQuote

Animallover12 Animallover12 NSW Posts: 437
7 6 Jun 2011
Crazy!
ReplyQuote

AliceinWhorrorland AliceinWhorrorland VIC Posts: 95
8 9 Jun 2011
It was because on Monday my mum caught n to me wanting to be a vegetarian, she said words to the effect of "I know you're avoiding meat, so stop" that night my mum made me eat pork, she made me sit there in-front of her and eat it, I felt a bit sick and very sad after-woods, and just felt that I had to tell someone
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
9 9 Jun 2011
Meghan! said:
It was because on Monday my mum caught n to me wanting to be a vegetarian, she said words to the effect of "I know you're avoiding meat, so stop" that night my mum made me eat pork, she made me sit there in-front of her and eat it, I felt a bit sick and very sad after-woods, and just felt that I had to tell someone
That's just cruel and unfair. No one should be forced to eat anything. that's not right. :

I wonder how many school councellors are sympathetic towards vegetarian children? Maybe a few words to them might spark something up. Obviously parents like that want a fight on their hands.
ReplyQuote

Shavvy Shavvy QLD Posts: 178
10 9 Jun 2011
Meghan! said:
Your mum should be proud of you and not forcing you to do something so horrible against your will. Tell your mum to watch Earthlings if she wants to understand why you want to go veg!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au