Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

"Don't Think Twice"

Ironic Red Rooster advertisement?

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
1 7 Jun 2011
Just thought this was funny -

I hardly ever watch Television, but this morning I did and saw a Red Rooster advertisement and at the end a voice-over says "Don't think twice"
Straight away it came to mind that they are saying that to people who are hesitant about eating meat, for example someone see's the ad, they think "I'm not going to eat animals anymore, I just can't do it" and then the ad says "Don't think twice" and they are brainwashed to think "Ok, I'll eat it"

I'm probably just looking too much into it and wasted your time but I had to tell someone. xD
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
2 7 Jun 2011
I watch alot of tv, and I see it all the time,. And everytime it comes on i yell at the tv "YES, THINK TWICE, DONT DO IT"
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 7 Jun 2011
To me it just proves the disgusting measures the meat and fast food industry are willing to go to in order to suck people in, and get them to buy their product.

In the McDonald's beef ad (claiming they ad nothing to their beef, what a joke) they use happy healthy children who are happily running around and playing on a farm... Advertising is so incredibly powerful, unfortunately people believe what they see.
ReplyQuote

Glenn Glenn QLD Posts: 48
4 7 Jun 2011
wow, they are getting desperate! lol

1st - advertisers just try to sell a product
2nd - advertisers then try to justify the product (once public confusion/doubt arises)
3rd - if all else fails, lets just start a campaign to not think!!! that should do the trick
ReplyQuote

Mazzakat Mazzakat SA Posts: 103
5 7 Jun 2011
I remeber that on the McDonalds burger boxes they talked about how their products are from nice little Australian farms making it look like the animals come from a good place but that is far from the truth!
ReplyQuote

Shavvy Shavvy QLD Posts: 178
6 7 Jun 2011
"Don;t think twice" is 100% brainwashing, and it's so clearly brainwashing. Yet no one even notices except people like us. Ignorance is bliss huh!? Ignoramus's I say.
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
7 7 Jun 2011
The sad thing is how influenced society is these days.
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
8 7 Jun 2011
Gee whiz, and they think I'M brainwashed! tongue
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
9 7 Jun 2011
Ewww, it's sort of subliminal isn't it?

DON'T QUESTION US JUST SHOVEL OUR TOXIC JUNK FOOD INTO YOUR MOUTH! haha
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
10 7 Jun 2011
They've done a very good job of getting peoples attention. Cos i seriously find myself in the middle of the day, out of no where.. Singing "dont think twice"
And thinking o.O oh god. If this is what it does to someone who doesn't eat it, imagine what it does to someone who does eat it!!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au