Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

"Don't Think Twice"

Ironic Red Rooster advertisement?

11 - 14 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
11 7 Jun 2011
Maggie said:
To me it just proves the disgusting measures the meat and fast food industry are willing to go to in order to suck people in, and get them to buy their product.
Reminds me of our good 'old friends from Inghams
'If you don't eat chicken there's something very wrong with you'
Oh well, we can't all be right rolleyes
ReplyQuote

Heather. Heather. QLD Posts: 230
12 8 Jun 2011
emileee said:
Maggie said:
To me it just proves the disgusting measures the meat and fast food industry are willing to go to in order to suck people in, and get them to buy their product.
Oh yes, just because someone is different from the norm there happens to be something 'very wrong with them'. Society dislikes change and those who challenge the typical views/ideleogies must be ostracized as they are not only a threat to their way of lie they are undoubtly wrong or strange to even consider such frivilous things.
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
13 20 Jun 2011
emileee said:
Maggie said:
oh em gee.
I remember raging about that add haha
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
14 20 Jun 2011
I don't think twice about that commercial, seriously I just tune it out. But now that I think about it, I just think it's like; 'don't think twice about that bowel obstruction, continue eating chicken!'
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au