Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

National Day Of Action

Ban Live Exports

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Lea Lea WA Posts: 82
1 8 Jun 2011
So who's coming to the National Day of action to ban live exports. We're aiming for 1 million people to attend nationwide so hopefully you can make it. All the info of guest speakers and when as well as where each protest will occur can be found on their facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=134411393303379&ref=ts
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
2 8 Jun 2011
Unleashed Admin
Given the news of the suspension this morning, we are upping the ante and planning a national WEEK of action! Stay tuned - details to be announced very soon!
ReplyQuote

Emilia Emilia WA Posts: 285
3 8 Jun 2011
I hope to go. Is there any information regarding what is happening in Fremantle?
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
5 8 Jun 2011
I can't access that page as I don't have a facebook. Can someone paste the Adelaide info here please?
ReplyQuote

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
6 8 Jun 2011
. said:
I can't access that page as I don't have a facebook. Can someone paste the Adelaide info here please?
parliament house 12-2  Saturday 18th
ReplyQuote

Milo Milo VIC Posts: 31
7 8 Jun 2011
. said:
Agree.... Cannot access from China... can you tell me when? Normally I am in Melbourne

Elena
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
8 8 Jun 2011
Time: Saturday, June 18, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Parliament House in the following States and Territories - QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, NT. Town Hall, Fremantle, WA.
Regional and rural protesters to meet at Local Government (Council) buildings.
ReplyQuote

EarthDefender EarthDefender QLD Posts: 270
9 9 Jun 2011
Damn!! I will be somewhere in the wilderness walking 100km for oxfam that weekendsad
ReplyQuote

Onyx83 Onyx83 VIC Posts: 2
10 18 Jun 2011
I attended the Melbourne rally and admit it was both emotional but extremely motivating to be surrounded by so many passionate people!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au