Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Please fill out my survey!

But it's 16+ only!

1 - 10 of 27 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
1 8 Jun 2011
Could you guys please do this survey for me, it's for my sociology research assignment:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFFYRWVQNlMtOGxPTnhjNHY0NEhFdmc6MQ#gid=0

If you have any questions just send me an email provided in the survey.
Sorry for the annoying off topic thread too!
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
2 8 Jun 2011
DONE
ReplyQuote

3 8 Jun 2011
Thanks! Sorry if it's cofusing btw. I really struggle to comunicate and express my writting in a way others can understand.
ReplyQuote

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
4 8 Jun 2011
Done happy
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
5 8 Jun 2011
May I ask what your personal views on the questions are?

Personally, I think its acceptable for anyone to ask for money or help from another. Its society's duty to help those who are not in a position to help themselves at that present time. I only feel that it becomes unacceptable when violence or threats are involved.
ReplyQuote

6 8 Jun 2011
Sure. well in my oppinion people should be able to beg for money in any public space if they actually need to. I don't think yelling is too bad, because in the example i used for my survey he/she may have mental health problems. I don't think being near an atm is bad either, just as long as ur not like watching the password. Being violent though, and demanding money i find bad.
ReplyQuote

AmyAmeliaRose AmyAmeliaRose WA Posts: 119
7 8 Jun 2011
Done it  happy
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
8 8 Jun 2011
Callum said:
Sure. well in my oppinion people should be able to beg for money in any public space if they actually need to. I don't think yelling is too bad, because in the example i used for my survey he/she may have mental health problems. I don't think being near an atm is bad either, just as long as ur not like watching the password. Being violent though, and demanding money i find bad.
Oh cool. I suppose if the person was becoming violent and demanding money it would be verging on assault and robbery.

I find it so offensive that people avoid eye contact with the homeless, as if they're some kind of sub-human species. Its disgusting. Seriously, what are you going to be doing with that money anyway? Unless you will die without the money, give part of it to someone else.
ReplyQuote

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
9 8 Jun 2011
done!
ReplyQuote

Milo Milo VIC Posts: 31
10 8 Jun 2011
Callum said:
Could you guys please do this survey for me, it's for my sociology research assignment:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFFYRWVQNlMtOGxPTnhjNHY0NEhFdmc6MQ#gid=0

If you have any questions just send me an email provided in the survey.
Sorry for the annoying off topic thread too!
Hi Callum

When do you need it by? Stuck behind the Fire Wall and cannot access the page for another 3 weeks.... unless you can send it by email?

Cheers

Elena
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au