Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan dim sims?

Is it possible??

11 - 19 of 19 posts   1 | 2  

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
11 10 Jun 2011
Chip said:
Oh wow, well at least somebody makes them!! It proves possible, haha! Also off topic... is that a rat in your picture? If so, he/she is so CUTE!! I miss my girls... they're so lovely. :3
Yeah, It's a Rat, Found the pic on google. Just thought it was really cute so I used it happy

I see you're in Vic, You should try the dim sims at Veggie Kitchen YUMMMMM happy
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
12 10 Jun 2011
. said:
Okay.. thanks.. i wasnt sure, cos its just mushy stuff and i wasn't very trusting of it lol thanks
It's usually pork mince, gross!
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
13 10 Jun 2011
Ohhhh god damnit. Dim sims are my favvvveeee D:
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
14 16 Jun 2011
Yum, im gunna try and make these one day.

I attempted making dagwood dogs the other day with vegie sausages - YUM! but i melted my silicon tongs tongue

anyway if anyone on their next shop - get sanitarium [frozen] lentil patties . Is it just me or do they taste like those takeaway chiko rolls....
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
15 16 Jun 2011
I've never tried the sanitarium lentil burgers but my omni friend has and she liked them. I might get them soon! Especially if they taste like chiko roll. I liked that unhealthy crap tongue

As for vegan dim sims.. I think using lentils and cabbage would be nice. In the wonton wrapper. Maybe I'll try making some too. Yum.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
16 17 Jun 2011
Lotus brand freezer foods like dim sims are stocked at my local coles (sydney)
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
17 26 Jun 2011
Pretty sure you can get them from geen gormet in newtown sydney happy
ReplyQuote

nepthys nepthys NSW Posts: 1
18 5 Oct 2011
Hi everyone, I just stumbled across this thread while looking for veg dim sims. I actually work for Hakka, the company whose website was mentioned above (www.hakka.com.au). It is true, our website is definitely due for an update, of which we have recently started working on. So stay tuned for something not so "crap" which reflects a quality company that makes tasty Asian food (sorry for the plug).

In the meantime, should you wish to order those yummy vegetarian dim sims (or other veg options) you can contact us on:

Head Office: 02 9352 1388 ()

We deliver all around Australia.

Cheers.
ReplyQuote

Chris13 Chris13 QLD Posts: 1
19 22 Dec 2017
I emailed my address to ask if they can tell me where to buy them.
The business the supplied me with was a wholesaler,  the only way I could buy them was with an ABN.
When I requested a retail organisation the told me to ring the wholesaler and ask who they sell to?  
Not very helpful.
I suppose the customer doesnt have to always be right,  if you cant buy it,  making you not a customer hehe
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au