Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Change of pet's habits according to seasons

21 - 30 of 31 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  


Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
21 10 Jun 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
I'm one of those crazy ladies who hates microwaves.... I dont own one. Haha!
Hahaha My Mum thinks that they put 'microdots' in your food. Tell me you're not the same?
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
22 10 Jun 2011
KittyLover said:
Really?

Maybe you could just go next door and ask your neighbours if you could use theirs to heat up the cats snugglesafe... LOL

Just being silly... I'm tired... LOL
LOL a hot water bottle might be the way to go
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
23 10 Jun 2011
Kick said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
I'm one of those crazy ladies who hates microwaves.... I dont own one. Haha!
Hahaha My Mum thinks that they put 'microdots' in your food. Tell me you're not the same?
I just think there's something wrong with an appliance that can zap food to be hot that quickly. I'm like a sceptical nanna in a 20 year olds body
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
24 10 Jun 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Kick said:
Hahaha My Mum thinks that they put 'microdots' in your food. Tell me you're not the same?
I just think there's something wrong with an appliance that can zap food to be hot that quickly. I'm like a sceptical nanna in a 20 year olds body
Well, you certainly have the baking experience of one so that does make sense. I'll stay tuned for the shawl around your knees and shoulders. tongue
ReplyQuote

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
25 10 Jun 2011
[/quote]

LOL a hot water bottle might be the way to go
[/quote]

I once used them and one exploded, I freaked out because I thought my kitties could get burnt by the boiling water.

Now they just have their oil heater. I'll buy the snuggle safes oneday, Just have to save up for 8... LOL
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
26 10 Jun 2011
Kick said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Kick said:
Hahaha My Mum thinks that they put 'microdots' in your food. Tell me you're not the same?
I just think there's something wrong with an appliance that can zap food to be hot that quickly. I'm like a sceptical nanna in a 20 year olds body
Well, you certainly have the baking experience of one so that does make sense. I'll stay tuned for the shawl around your knees and shoulders. tongue
Haha, awh. I have quiz night next weekend which I'm really looking forward to, I nag all my room mates friends about eating their veges, I can knit and bake. I may as well start saving for the nursing home sad
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
27 10 Jun 2011
KittyLover said:
LOL a hot water bottle might be the way to go
[/quote]

I once used them and one exploded, I freaked out because I thought my kitties could get burnt by the boiling water.

Now they just have their oil heater. I'll buy the snuggle safes oneday, Just have to save up for 8... LOL
[/quote]

Yeah, I was worried about them bursting. Hmm.....

I'm considering just getting a heated bed and some pvc piping for the cable. I'll only leave it on when I'm at home watching tv anyway, I never leave appliances on when I go to bed. It might be the way to go.
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
28 10 Jun 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Haha, awh. I have quiz night next weekend which I'm really looking forward to, I nag all my room mates friends about eating their veges, I can knit and bake. I may as well start saving for the nursing home sad
Wow. You'll be a little nanna with the blue rinse through her white fluffy hair and a zombie chest piece.

That nearly makes me want to like my own post.
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
29 10 Jun 2011
Kick said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Haha, awh. I have quiz night next weekend which I'm really looking forward to, I nag all my room mates friends about eating their veges, I can knit and bake. I may as well start saving for the nursing home sad
Wow. You'll be a little nanna with the blue rinse through her white fluffy hair and a zombie chest piece.

That nearly makes me want to like my own post.
One bad ass nanna, haha
ReplyQuote

Ferret Ferret NSW Posts: 203
30 10 Jun 2011
My cats climb under the blankets with me when I go to sleep, it is very adorable! love

They also like to hog heaters by laying all stretched out in front of them. :3

I also find that my pets are sleeping much more and being very lazy teehee. = w = ;;;
ReplyQuote

 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au