Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Have you seen...

The Switch??

1 - 10 of 11 posts   1 | 2  

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
1 13 Jun 2011
I watched this film the other day and although it was a pretty blah film, I really enjoyed the child character. He is against animal cruelty, and opts to visit a kill-shelter for his birthday so party guests feel guilty and adopt an animal.

I suggest you all see this film, even if it's just for the kid, who is pretty cute happy
ReplyQuote

2 13 Jun 2011
and.... I loved the part where he was teaching his mother and father about ducks and how they are killed.
ReplyQuote

3 14 Jun 2011
So, no one has seen it? Lol!
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
4 14 Jun 2011
i have wanted to watch this. were can i veiw it ?
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
5 14 Jun 2011
I have quite a while ago. only because I had absolutely nothing else to do or watch. lol
I didn't like how the child said at his Birthday that he wouldn't blow out the candles until someone adopted the dog on deathrow, it just made him look pushy, making the rest of us who care about the subject pushy.
ReplyQuote

6 14 Jun 2011
shanii said:
Go hire it, not worth buying.
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
7 14 Jun 2011
Jordanwts said:
shanii said:
Go hire it, not worth buying.
ok - is it crap?
ReplyQuote

8 14 Jun 2011
It's like every other Jennifer Aniston movie, so if your into that then you will like it but it's nothing new.
ReplyQuote

9 14 Jun 2011
Jordanwts said:
I have quite a while ago. only because I had absolutely nothing else to do or watch. lol
I didn't like how the child said at his Birthday that he wouldn't blow out the candles until someone adopted the dog on deathrow, it just made him look pushy, making the rest of us who care about the subject pushy.
I thought it was cute. He's only a kid. I doubt people will develop a negative view of veg*ans just because of that child's character.
ReplyQuote

10 14 Jun 2011
meh said:
I thought it was cute. He's only a kid. I doubt people will develop a negative view of veg*ans just because of that child's character.
Well I hope they don't, I might just be the only one who gets a negative feeling from it.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au