Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Fruitarians

Do we have any here?

1 - 10 of 39 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

psychokitten psychokitten QLD Posts: 340
1 21 Jun 2011
I'm genuinely interested, I'm having trouble seperating plants from animals.

And please, I don't really need to hear it from anyone that plants don't have feelings, Veganism isn't about plants, whatever else you've got to say to shoot me down...

I'd just like to hear from any fruitarians or anyone with experience in it please happy

EDIT: Sorry, should've pointed out that it's not the health side of things I'm concerned about either.
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
2 21 Jun 2011
http://www.thenewearth.org/fruitext.html#1

I'm not a fruitarian, but I looked it up. It seems…unhealthy. But then again, before I actually researched properly, Veganism seemed unhealthy.
ReplyQuote

JaimieCS JaimieCS VIC Posts: 363
3 21 Jun 2011
If you're going along the lines of plants have feelings, you're going to find it very difficult. I'm sure it's doable, most things are.
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
4 21 Jun 2011
JaimieCS said:
If you're going along the lines of plants have feelings, you're going to find it very difficult. I'm sure it's doable, most things are.
i was just thinking wouldnt it hurt if the fruit was pulled off the tree's, that is if they feel pain?
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
5 21 Jun 2011
plus would you get all the nutriants that your body needs?
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
6 21 Jun 2011
shanii said:
i was just thinking wouldnt it hurt if the fruit was pulled off the tree's, that is if they feel pain?
You would probably have to wait for the fruit to fall off the tree by itself, and collect it from the ground...maybe? lol.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
7 21 Jun 2011
I'm pretty interested in a fruitarian diet! happy
I don't know about you, but sometimes I do get upset when a plant is chopped (not that I'm saying plants feel pain or anything) especially trees >< (I think I'm just in love with nature too much xD ~ weirdo)
So I at least want to try it for a while and see how I feel xD
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
8 21 Jun 2011
Are you interested in consuming only fruits that have already fallen from the tree/plant or from plants who's fruit falls.. If that makes sense?

I don't think it would be unhealthy. You could just move the vegetable/fruit setup into your backyard so you know where things are coming from. happy
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
9 21 Jun 2011
Jen said:
I don't know about you, but sometimes I do get upset when a plant is chopped (not that I'm saying plants feel pain or anything) especially trees >< (I think I'm just in love with nature too much xD ~ weirdo)
Its just that is what plants are really for. I am NOT trying to spike up an argument ok? Just saying my opinion…

PLants ->  impala  ->   lion   -> plants

Circle of live

Vegan:

plants  ->  us   ->  plants  ect
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
10 21 Jun 2011
Pegs said:
Jen said:
Its just that is what plants are really for. I am NOT trying to spike up an argument ok? Just saying my opinion…

PLants ->  impala  ->   lion   -> plants

Circle of live

Vegan:

plants  ->  us   ->  plants  ect
With the way we humans are, though, we have destroyed nearly every beautiful thing on the earth.

We are not meant to chop down rainforests and destory habitats, no way.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au