Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Leafleting in Sydney on Wednesday! Hurry!

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

Angie Angie NSW Posts: 36
1 21 Sep 2009
Hi Guys,
If you're a Sydney-sider and you're free for a couple of hours on Wednesday afternoon come and join Jacqui and myself near Central for some leafleting action!

We will be meeting at Central Station at 2pm at the entrance to the country platforms from the carpark. The aim will be to distribute as many Factory Farming leaflets as we can and help spread the word about animal cruelty. We will probably stay until about 5pm. Don't stress if you are keen to come but can't get there at 2, any time you can donate will make a difference help kick ass for the animals!

This is a great opportunity if you've been wanting to get involved but been a bit apprehensive about taking the first step and doing it on your own. I will bring all the material and will be there the whole time to share all the tricks of the trade and arm you with the confidence and knowledge you need to be a first class leafleter. Leafleting is one of the most effective forms of animal activism and is really very simple!

So if you are interested (sorry for the late notice btw) leave a post and I will be in contact with you really soon with more info.

Can't wait to meet you guys at last!

broccoli
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
2 21 Sep 2009
I'll be there :]
ReplyQuote

Shirley Shirley NSW Posts: 108
3 21 Sep 2009
isnt that during a school day? >_< oh well i'll see if i can take an early leave with my friend nabil ecstatic

we'd probally be wearing school uniform if we do hahas
ReplyQuote

Legosaur Legosaur Finland Posts: 14
4 22 Sep 2009
Yep! i'll try to be there thumb
ReplyQuote

5 22 Sep 2009
Shirley said:
isnt that during a school day? >_< oh well i'll see if i can take an early leave with my friend nabil ecstatic

we'd probally be wearing school uniform if we do hahas
Yep, it is on a school day so even if you can just make it along for an hour at the end that would be fantastic, just whatever you LEGALLY manage happy
ReplyQuote

6 22 Sep 2009
Hey guys,
I am sending everyone who is interested emails with further info so if you don't get an email from me or if you know your email address has changed since you signed up for Unleashed, then please let me know... cheers! tech
ReplyQuote

Shirley Shirley NSW Posts: 108
7 22 Sep 2009
haha i would sooooooo come !
but i cant eeek , have science test 5th period which means i couldnt leave at lunch / recess.
but definatly another time, tell me how it goes and goodluck
ReplyQuote

8 23 Sep 2009
Hi everyone,
as you can see there is a once in a life time massive dust storm in Sydeny today. I don't know about you but my eyes are watering and basic breathing is taking a lot of effort!!! If you were planning to, or suddenly are free to leaflet today please don't leave home until I've contacted you to confirm it's on... I can't see us getting out there unless there is a HUGE improvement... nothing we can do about the weather, hey! But don't worry, I'll organise another leafleting day really soon
ReplyQuote

Mel Mel NSW Posts: 289
9 23 Sep 2009
Hey, can you let me know if and when the next one is proposed? I definately want to go. I only just read this post...
ReplyQuote

10 23 Sep 2009
Mel said:
Hey, can you let me know if and when the next one is proposed? I definately want to go. I only just read this post...
Yep, definitely will make it very public as soon as we have a date and time!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au