Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Makeup Brushes

Not made of fur

1 - 9 of 9 posts

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
1 15 Jul 2011
I've heard eco tools makeup brushes are good can anyone back this up ?

Any other makeup brush brands that i can find easily in stores not online ??

thanks
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 15 Jul 2011
I doubt many are made from fur these days? But yes eco tools are really really good and available everywhere, especially Priceline & Kmart etc.

http://www.ecotools.com/

Best to buy a set for the best value. They're also made from environmentally friendly recycled bamboo and aluminum.
ReplyQuote

lividlotus lividlotus NSW Posts: 301
3 15 Jul 2011
I'm also backing EcoTools. Synthetic brushes are on the rise, that's for sure, because the quality is getter much better. That being said though, not many of them use ethical practices to obtain these synthetic, fur-less brushes so again, EcoTools is your safer bet.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2315
4 15 Jul 2011
YES. Eco Tools are vegan, environmentally friendly and lovely to use.
ReplyQuote

bitchanca bitchanca VIC Posts: 117
5 16 Jul 2011
I use EcoTools, however I wish they had more brushes, in a similar style to say mac brushes.
Most high quality brushes are made with animal hair, it's just specific types that you can get in synthetic because it's better suited for it (like synthetic is better for cream eyeshadows).
If you can buy online you could try brands like elf, nyx and coastal scents on crushcosmetics.com.au, not all are synthetic but most are I think.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
6 16 Jul 2011
eco tools - so soft, better than any brush i've triad.. vegan or non -egan
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
7 17 Jul 2011
bitchanca said:
I use EcoTools, however I wish they had more brushes, in a similar style to say mac brushes.
Most high quality brushes are made with animal hair, it's just specific types that you can get in synthetic because it's better suited for it (like synthetic is better for cream eyeshadows).
If you can buy online you could try brands like elf, nyx and coastal scents on crushcosmetics.com.au, not all are synthetic but most are I think.
i don't really want to try brushes from any brands,
i might give elf a try when they have their full range up on the aus site depending on what brushes i obtain from eco tools. I like nyx & elf cosmetic stuff though happy
ReplyQuote

kendra1 kendra1 QLD Posts: 15
8 7 Aug 2018
Kirrilly said:
I doubt many are made from fur these days? But yes eco tools are really really good and available everywhere, especially Priceline & Kmart etc.

http://www.ecotools.com/

Best to buy a set for the best value. They're also made from environmentally friendly recycled bamboo and aluminum.
nice sharing!!
ReplyQuote

kendra1 kendra1 QLD Posts: 15
9 7 Aug 2018
lyds said:
bitchanca said:
i don't really want to try brushes from any brands,
i might give elf a try when they have their full range up on the aus site depending on what brushes i obtain from eco tools. I like nyx & elf cosmetic stuff though happy
i use PRO Makeup Brush Set With Gorgeous Designer Case !!
check out the list of  some best brushes according to your skin type http://thefashionupdates.com/best-makeup-brush/
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au