Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Bring Daiya Vegan Cheese to Australia

Please sign the petition

1 - 10 of 21 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
1 24 Jul 2011
In Australia, there is a huge vegan population and it's growing day by day. Yet, with few mock cheeses that provide suitable flavour, consistency and flexibility, our task of spreading the good vegan word is so much harder.
That's where Daiya Foods can help.
Many have travelled to places where Daiya is available. And those who we speak with who've tried it say that it is the leading vegan cheese. As stated on Daiya's website 'Daiya vegan cheese melts, stretches, and tastes just like dairy-based cheese!'
By signing this petition, you are putting your name to buying a product that has so far not made it to our shores. You are showing Daiya Foods that we will support their product in Australia, that we want their product in Australia, and that we will continue to strive in spreading the wonderfulness of a vegan lifestyle.

Please sign:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/bring-daiya-cheese-to-australia/

Thank you!  happy
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
2 24 Jul 2011
Signed! Sooo want more cheese options happy
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
3 24 Jul 2011
im about to sign it, I think it needs mor ethan 1000 signatures. I think this has been done before and Daiya said they aren't interested. But if it helps then lets do it!
ReplyQuote

Carly Ann Carly Ann VIC Posts: 3
4 24 Jul 2011
signed happy Hopefully this is a success!
ReplyQuote

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
5 24 Jul 2011
Done and fingers crossed.
ReplyQuote

AR1 AR1 NSW Posts: 4
6 24 Jul 2011
Signed the petition and hope many others will follow. Australia needs more types of good vegan cheese! happy
ReplyQuote

Mazzakat Mazzakat SA Posts: 103
7 24 Jul 2011
I signed because I would love a decent vegan cheese in Australia!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
8 25 Jul 2011
Signed happy
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
9 26 Jul 2011
Signed. Hopefully with Nozarella, we'll have a decent cheese substitute anyway, but I'd certainly not complain about trying Daiya.
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
10 26 Jul 2011
Vegetivorous said:
Signed. Hopefully with Nozarella, we'll have a decent cheese substitute anyway, but I'd certainly not complain about trying Daiya.
Yea. I'm excited for notzarella, though i'm impatient and terrified something will go wrong. ecstatic I keep checking the fb page, hoping they will say "hey guess what, it's out tomorrow!" tongue
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au