Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Trouble with my dog

Jumping on the bench

31 - 36 of 36 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
31 7 Aug 2011
Yeah i think it's a really good idea having the dog full access to outside, but having access to the laundry too.. cos even though it's only a small area, if it rains- they have shade, and if it's hot, laundry's are always cool.. id love to be able to do that with cargo, cos i think that's the best way to keep a dog during the day- but we have a weird "cupboard" laundry, thats under the stairs lol
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
32 7 Aug 2011
hahaha. aw. theeey love have the laundry there for them. hahahahaha
ReplyQuote

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
33 7 Aug 2011
rottweiler said:
Yeah i think it's a really good idea having the dog full access to outside, but having access to the laundry too.. cos even though it's only a small area, if it rains- they have shade, and if it's hot, laundry's are always cool.. id love to be able to do that with cargo, cos i think that's the best way to keep a dog during the day- but we have a weird "cupboard" laundry, thats under the stairs lol
where does cargo stay when you're at work? does he have a kennel outside?
ReplyQuote

34 7 Aug 2011
lol back door stays open, he rules the house.. he has full access to outside, and the house when no ones here.. he does have a kennel, but clearly doesn't use it cos he has no need happy haha. we can't really put a dog door cos we only have a big glass sliding door to the back, and no screen door.. and it's basically the same as leaving the door open- a doggy door for cargo would be plenty big for a person to get in haha
ReplyQuote

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
35 7 Aug 2011
rottweiler said:
lol back door stays open, he rules the house.. he has full access to outside, and the house when no ones here.. he does have a kennel, but clearly doesn't use it cos he has no need happy haha. we can't really put a dog door cos we only have a big glass sliding door to the back, and no screen door.. and it's basically the same as leaving the door open- a doggy door for cargo would be plenty big for a person to get in haha
what a lucky boy! he probably sleeps on the couch haha
you can get this thing that kind of keeps the sliding doors open but still locked, like its propped open enough for the dog to get in and out while keeping the house secure. If that makes sense. I dont know what its called but my neighbour told me about it
ReplyQuote

36 7 Aug 2011
Haha, the size of cargo- if we had something like that- someone would still be able to fit in.. the space cargo needs to get through the door is a fair bit haha.. hence why there's always birds in the house sad
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au