Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Boo hoo hoo...

Can't say I feel sorry for them

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
1 31 Jul 2011
Have a read of this, WA cattle producers to begin selling up

I'm sorry, I know I may be a tad cold hearted but I don't feel one bit sorry for them.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8279479
ReplyQuote

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
2 31 Jul 2011
I don't feel sorry for them either.
They have so much innocent blood on their hands.
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
3 31 Jul 2011
title says what i think.

if theyre selling up they can buy them self a modest home and get a real bloody job
ReplyQuote

Shooter Shooter VIC Posts: 117
4 31 Jul 2011
xAshlee said:
title says what i think.

if theyre selling up they can buy them self a modest home and get a real bloody job
I dare you to tell them  "to get a real bloody job" to there face once they have been forces to sell the business that they have put huge hours of work into. They do huge amounts of work each day, often working very early in the morning and late into the night.
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
5 31 Jul 2011
Wah. Shut your face
ReplyQuote

6 31 Jul 2011
Far out, you can be a bit sympathetic to these people. Your a cold hearted bunch here.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
7 31 Jul 2011
I'm currently reading "The Ethics of what we eat" and it shows both sides of the story, It's really insightful.
I hate this business but some people don't have a choice but to carry on the "family tradition" so lets hope somehow that their children will be able to pursue something more sustainable and humane.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
8 31 Jul 2011
Shooter said:
Far out, you can be a bit sympathetic to these people. Your a cold hearted bunch here.
We're not all cold hearted... so please don't assume that. Sometimes it's hard to feel sorry for people in a such a bloody business (no one should profit from suffering) especially when they're working against everything we're working for.
However, I understand your point to.
ReplyQuote

9 31 Jul 2011
Jen said:
Shooter said:
We're not all cold hearted... so please don't assume that. Sometimes it's hard to feel sorry for people in a such a bloody business (no one should profit from suffering) especially when they're working against everything we're working for.
However, I understand your point to.
Have a look at the previous post. Don't tell me they aren't cold hearted
ReplyQuote

rottweiler rottweiler SA Posts: 1907
10 31 Jul 2011
Im cold hearted towards people that kill for a living. Go be a hit man or something I dont give a crap. But i believe they do have choices, just cos it's a family business, you obviously agree with what your doing to be doing it. Otherwise they could sell, and move and find a new job. Simple.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au