Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Soi Dog Fundraiser

Sunday August 28th 2.00pm - 5.00pm

1 - 6 of 6 posts

hayley2 hayley2 VIC Posts: 208
1 1 Aug 2011
Sunday, August 28 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Location The Gasometer Hotel
484 Smith Street
Collingwood, Australia

More Info Soi Dog in Thailand MUST raise enough money by September to keep their land or else they are at serious risk of losing their shelter and being able to help the abused, abandoned and neglected dogs and cats of Thailand.www.soidog.org

SO help us raise vital funds and come along and have a FABULOUS Ladies Day on SUNDAY August 28th and enjoy;

* nibbles
* glass of bubbly
* mineral make-up makeovers by Adorn
* cruelty free gorgeous vegan Brazilian shoes to try and buy
* jewellery
* massage
* reiki
* bowen therapy
* naturopath consultations
* reflexology
* tarot readings

and we will be auctioning a divine designer dress donated by fashion designer Yeojin Bae to Soi Dog worth $650! http://www.facebook.com/ye​;ojinbae

and MORE.... and its ALL included in the one ticket price of $35 !!!!!

The event will be held over several hours to allow you to enjoy as many of the therapies as possible, try on some fabulous Brazilian shoes, have a mineral make-up makeover and munch on some yummy nibbles!

Please invite your girlfriends, sister, mum and work colleagues to enjoy a fun girls day out and raise money at the same time for a BRILLIANT cause.

Tickets available by emailing
Payment can be via bank transfer, bank deposit or cheque.
ReplyQuote

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
2 2 Aug 2011
I am so going to this happy

On my own if I have to.. LOL

I was going to the last fundraiser Soi dog had ( A perfect balance movie night ) but I got sick and couldn't go. I already bought my Tix and didn't mind not being able to go tho.
ReplyQuote

hayley2 hayley2 VIC Posts: 208
3 2 Aug 2011
KittyLover said:

I was going to the last fundraiser Soi dog had ( A perfect balance movie night ) but I got sick and couldn't go. I already bought my Tix and didn't mind not being able to go tho.
Thats great you can make it! It will be just as good ,if not better than the last fundraiser.
Its such a worthy cause as time is running out for them to secure the land needed for the shelter.

Thanks for attending , hope you have a great time happy
ReplyQuote

4 2 Aug 2011
hayley2 said:
KittyLover said:

Thats great you can make it! It will be just as good ,if not better than the last fundraiser.
Its such a worthy cause as time is running out for them to secure the land needed for the shelter.

Thanks for attending , hope you have a great time happy
You're welcome.

I've got 3 girls coming with me and am waiting for 2 more to reply happy

When I visit Thailand later in the year, I was planning on going there to donate money. I really hope that they raise enough to secure the land.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
5 2 Aug 2011
This sounds really great!
ReplyQuote

6 5 Aug 2011
Got my tix!!! Got my tix!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!   WOO HOO!!!

LOL.. There are 5 of us going, I'm looking forward to it happy

Anyone else going?
ReplyQuote