Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

The cow has had enough..

Pay back...

1 - 10 of 10 posts

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
2 18 Aug 2011
I hope his family files a large lawsuit.
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
3 18 Aug 2011
Poor boy and family. But…what did you expect? Its called cause and effect. You take away a mother's child, you get kicked in the head.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
4 18 Aug 2011
Sure milking cows for our own pleasure is bad but to say that it's a positive thing disgusts me. Imagine if that was your son or brother who died.
ReplyQuote

KittyLover KittyLover VIC Posts: 281
5 18 Aug 2011
Lars said:
Sure milking cows for our own pleasure is bad but to say that it's a positive thing disgusts me. Imagine if that was your son or brother who died.
I never said it was a positive thing. I just said the cow has had enough, and it's pay back.
ReplyQuote

Chewie Chewie NSW Posts: 521
6 18 Aug 2011
ReplyQuote

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
7 18 Aug 2011
the kid was probably just trying to make a bit of money on the side of school
the cow was probably saying "no, thats isnt for you, it's for my baby"

this stuff happens all the time. It's an industry of death.
ReplyQuote

Pegs Pegs VIC Posts: 1538
8 18 Aug 2011
Lars said:
No, it isn't a positive thing at all. But you are working around the legs of an obviously stressed animal. Sigh
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
9 18 Aug 2011
Chewie said:
here is  comment from the story : All bears should be annhilated. Who cares that their territory is encroached upon? Stuff them - literally. Or keep them in zoos. Extinction is natural. Wipe them out. Many will take offense at this, but what you will find is - they will be wiped out, slowly, as humans continue to expand. As were many other creatures. As will many more.
ReplyQuote

Tarzi Tarzi VIC Posts: 222
10 19 Aug 2011
Poor boy sad
He probably didn't deserve to die....But I wouldn't like it if someone was milking me
I hope the boys family is coping well.
(if I was a cow)

cow wave
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au