Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Make up

1 - 10 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Tangled.legs Tangled.legs VIC Posts: 39
1 4 Sep 2011
Does anyone know a vegan make up range that does a
Foundation with really good cover.
I've tried a few and now im using face of aus but
It has horrible cover.
Also good lipsticks?

sometimes i wish i was a boy haha.
ReplyQuote

le gabrielle le gabrielle QLD Posts: 214
2 4 Sep 2011
have you tried natio or australis? or nude by nature is apparently really good.
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
3 4 Sep 2011
Is nude by nature vegan? I know they don't test on animals but I wasn't sure whether or not they used animal ingredients.
ReplyQuote

Tangled.legs Tangled.legs VIC Posts: 39
4 4 Sep 2011
Australis isnt on the cruelty free list any more. Nude is really gross makes your skin look dirty.
Lol i sound so picky.
ReplyQuote

Hayley. J Hayley. J VIC Posts: 143
5 4 Sep 2011
Well I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation. As far as I know, they don't test on animals and I recently emailed them asking them if that one and a few other products I use have animal ingredients and they told me that they don't.
So far, that's the best foundation I've used. I don't think it sucks too much to want to change xD
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
6 4 Sep 2011
Tangled.legs said:
Australis isnt on the cruelty free list any more. Nude is really gross makes your skin look dirty.
Lol i sound so picky.
Haha thanks for the heads up thumb
ReplyQuote

tonijosephine tonijosephine VIC Posts: 80
7 4 Sep 2011
Yeah nude by nature is terrible…! It just piles and looks like dirt, and makes peoples pores look huge. Inika is vegan and absolutely amazing, better than anything I've ever tried - they have awesome lipsticks too happy I used to use revlon back in the day and can say inika are even better!!
Natio are a little bit cheaper too and still have some really good stuff - some of their lip products aren't vegan though so beware. But their foundation and stuff is pretty good happy
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
8 5 Sep 2011
I love Pure Gaisha www.puregaisha.com.au 100% vegan happy
ReplyQuote

Emilia Emilia WA Posts: 285
9 5 Sep 2011
Just a heads up guys, the question was do you know any vegan make up with good foundation coverage. Just naming a list of vegan products doesn't answer her question!

There are plenty of threads already about vegan make up, but this one is quite specific. I don't mean to be nitty picky, but I think this girl would like a specific answer. tongue

Full coverage foundation is a difficult one. Most companies do light to medium coverage at best. I don't know of any good vegan ones, so I would like to know too!
ReplyQuote

MissJaki MissJaki ACT Posts: 9
10 5 Sep 2011
Nude by Nature really is horrible. I felt like I wasn't wearing any makeup, but not in the good way. It just seemed to disappear as soon as I put the brush on my face!

I agree with Hayley. J 120%! I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, and it's the first time I'm using it, and it is the best foundation I have ever used. And I've used a lot since my Godmother is a make-up artist! It is vegan and it's just flawless! AWESOME coverage, as I have a lot of redness in my skin thanks to my mum's Irish family. I'm wearing it in the photos on my profile, if you want to see it used. I had it on for a couple of hours when I took them. I also put on the Studio Fix Powder on top.

MAC does not test on animals and the majority of their products are vegan. It's just some of their lipsticks that have beeswax, but not all! They're really good at responding to emails if you need to ask them what's vegan.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au