Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

UniSA/Adelaide Uni Kids against Animal Cruelty!

who else is out there?

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Tiah Tiah SA Posts: 45
1 8 Sep 2011
After walking to uni most days and seeing people like myself out there volunteering for the Australian Conservation Foundation - I've been wondering to myself, why isn't there anyone out there doing that for the animals?

Who would be interested in running some stalls or handing out leaflets or something?
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
2 13 Sep 2011
perhaps when I get into uni. May be awhile yet if at all. tongue
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
3 13 Sep 2011
I am sure you have probably heard about it there will be a Vegan Feast in Adelaide on the 13th November. Might be able to hook up with some others that want to help out.
http://veganfestival.info/index.html
We have been trying to get into uni's to do our seminars in promoting a animal friendly world. But haven't been able to get a leg in yet. If you can think of anyways to get into your uni, we would certainly love to come and give our talk.
ReplyQuote

carmielee carmielee SA Posts: 16
4 13 Sep 2011
I'll be in that! I'm going back to uni to do some postgrad work in Nov and would definitely be keen to work with you  clap
ReplyQuote

5 14 Sep 2011
Oh YAY!!  ecstatic you can contact us at and hopefully we can have a chat about getting the message out to the beautiful people of SA
ReplyQuote

Lancastrian Lancastrian VIC Posts: 310
6 14 Sep 2011
We will be having presentations by university students / groups at the upcoming Animal Activists Forum (Melbourne 22/23 October) if you are interested in learning what other groups are doing.
www.activistsforum.com
ReplyQuote

7 14 Sep 2011
Oh that is soooo great.  broccoli
We are hoping to get down for the Vegan Festival, hopefully it coincides with that event. Would be great to come and see you and meet other Vegan friends.
So nice hanging with like minded people.
ReplyQuote

Lancastrian Lancastrian VIC Posts: 310
8 14 Sep 2011
No it's not the same weekend as world vegan day, which is a different event, two weeks later.

This event is purely aimed at the animal activist community.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au