Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

animal related presentation

1 - 5 of 5 posts

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
1 19 Sep 2011
So i can do a presentation on ANYTHING animal related.
Naturally, I'd like to do something geared toward animal welfare, and really want to tug at the heart strings.
Any suggestions?

I'd like to know what YOU would be interested in hearing about for 10 mintues?
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
2 19 Sep 2011
the treatment of animals once they reach the slaughterhouse and the process invovled.
ReplyQuote

Catyren Catyren WA Posts: 542
3 20 Sep 2011
depending on how long your presentation is you could do an earthlings inspired presentation about how humans use animals. Or just one segment. What about the pet population crisis and puppy farms? inspire all your class mates to get their pets spayed/neutered and only ever get their pets from a shelter. I think you'd be more likely to pull on the heart strings if you focus on animals that people are attached to.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
4 20 Sep 2011
Catyren said:
depending on how long your presentation is you could do an earthlings inspired presentation about how humans use animals. Or just one segment. What about the pet population crisis and puppy farms? inspire all your class mates to get their pets spayed/neutered and only ever get their pets from a shelter. I think you'd be more likely to pull on the heart strings if you focus on animals that people are attached to.
+ 1
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
5 20 Sep 2011
Catyren said:
i was gearing toward something like this.
it's a ten minute presentation, so i need to be specific about what i want to say.
thanks!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au