Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Best non-dairy spread?

What do you use?

1 - 10 of 26 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Neenzi Neenzi WA Posts: 94
1 21 Sep 2011
I have recently become Vegan. I tried Nuttelex and found it inedible. I am interested to find out what spread people use, if any.
ReplyQuote

EmmaG89 EmmaG89 NSW Posts: 86
2 21 Sep 2011
Sorry, I a huge Nuttlex fan lol. I get the Pulse one that lowers cholesterol though, not sure what the others are like.
ReplyQuote

Nobody Nobody QLD Posts: 593
3 21 Sep 2011
Congrats for your choice to go vegan!  thumb
Which Nuttelex did you try? There's Original, Lite, Pulse, and Olive. I prefer the Lite one.
I'm sorry but I don't know of any other vegan margarine.
ashamed
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
4 21 Sep 2011
Tablelands Dairy free - has a blue lid - available at Coles, etc =D
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
5 21 Sep 2011
I love nuttelex! Different types do tend to taste quite different, so maybe you might like a different variety?
I personally like the olive oil one the best.
ReplyQuote

6 22 Sep 2011
I  tried  original  because  I  thought  it  would  be  the  best.  It  was  not  lol.  I  suppose  I  will  try  another  one.
ReplyQuote

7 22 Sep 2011
Abbiesaurus said:
nuttelex! Different types do tend to taste quite different, so maybe you might like a different variety?
I  think  I  will  try  the  olive  oil  one  next  happy
ReplyQuote

8 22 Sep 2011
Yeti Woman said:
ts for your choice to go vegan!  thumb
Which Nuttelex did you try? There's Original, Lite, Pulse, and Olive. I prefer the Lite one.
I'm sorry but I don't know of any other vegan margarine.
Thankyou  happy
ReplyQuote

Scuba-addict Scuba-addict United Kingdom Posts: 107
9 22 Sep 2011
This is probably a pointless post as I am from England but I like Vitalite ecstatic Do you guys have it? Never heard of nuttalex...sounds nutty and nice.
ReplyQuote

Ron Ron NSW Posts: 233
10 22 Sep 2011
I think that any change of food takes a little time to get used to.  Once I hated wholemeal and grain bread now I can't stomach white.  Same with soy milk, Nuttelex etc.

My favourite spread is Nuttelex Olive.

Tablelands non-dairy spread is quite tasteless so you might like that as a starter.  However, it's 20% water so it isn't all that good to use for cooking.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au