Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Ladies

shoes

1 - 10 of 10 posts

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
1 22 Sep 2011
So I'm in need of wedding shoes and I'm having a bit of trouble finding nice, non-leather shoes. Where does everyone shop?
ReplyQuote

Supercalifragilisticexpiali... Supercalifragilisticexpiali... QLD Posts: 199
2 22 Sep 2011
Trust me you don't know what it's like to have trouble finding shoes until you have a size 12 foot AND are looking for vegan women's shoes!!! LOL Obviously I will be of no assistance here! Good luck with the shoes and the wedding though happy
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
3 22 Sep 2011
Try Williams, Betts, Wanted etc. Have a look on their websites, you can look at all the different shoes they have in store and it tells you what material they are made out of.

Supercalifragilisticexpiali - Oh my size 12 that must be such a pain!!! Sometimes I find it hard to find size 10/11, so I feel for you lol!
ReplyQuote

NelliScarlet NelliScarlet VIC Posts: 64
4 22 Sep 2011
katherooni said:
So I'm in need of wedding shoes and I'm having a bit of trouble finding nice, non-leather shoes. Where does everyone shop?
go to www.pleaserUSA.com and find the style you like (Check their "Pin Up Couture" range), lots of beautiful wedding appropriate stuff there that specifies what it is made from. I get mine imported from Lydia at Drama Queen Emporium (, tell her I sent you) she is really lovely, can ship really quickly, and they are honestly SO well priced, The most I ever paid was $180 for a pair through her and that's only because they were stacked platform heels completely covered in Swarovski crystals.

PLUS! They go up to a women's size 14 so both your problems are solved!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
5 22 Sep 2011
You'll be surprised that there are alot of sythetic shoes out there. I love Rubi or Shoe Warehouses. Target/BigW aren't bad either if you don't care if a no name.
ReplyQuote

Seyda Seyda VIC Posts: 167
6 22 Sep 2011
I always get my shoes from big w kmart or target and i have always been complemented on my shoes (mainly coz my friends wear brand names and they have not realised that non brand names are just as good looking) happy lol bit sneaky on my behalf lol, but paying 20$ for a gorgeous shoe (thats synthetic) beats paying 60-70$ on a brand name  peace_out ecstatic
ReplyQuote

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
7 23 Sep 2011
Thanks guys, i didnt even think to look at big w and stuff. I guess I'll probably only wear them for one day anyway
ReplyQuote

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
8 23 Sep 2011
katherooni said:
you couild try the internet if its not close , but other than that im not too sure , but theres probably plenty of animal product free internet shop sites , good luck happy)
ReplyQuote

Tiah Tiah SA Posts: 45
9 23 Sep 2011
Wedding shoes are a bit hard, but my favourite vegan heels are the Iron Fist brand. I don't really know if they're suitable for a wedding though, but everyone feel free to take a look because they're awesome!
ReplyQuote

AubergineBean AubergineBean SA Posts: 6
10 23 Sep 2011
www.veganwares.com

Based in Melbourne and you can order online.

Fantastic long-wearing and trendy shoes .... they even do some custom made too!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au