Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

QLD UNI PPL!

qld uni people

1 - 4 of 4 posts

STZA STZA QLD Posts: 4
1 26 Sep 2011
Hey! I'm studying in cooly, living in BNE, yes the commute sucks, and generally looking to meet up with some local like minded folks!

I'm mainly wondering if there are there many AnLib / AnLaw / AnRights student groups that i can volunteer for at the universities up here? The only two i can think of is CAWE at UQ and SCUALC (although i'm a member and we are based in lismore we are looking to start up a gold coast/QLD group).

If ya know any others please share as i'm keen to lend a helping hand.

Thnx a bunch!
-Steve SCUALC
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
2 27 Sep 2011
I can't help sorry. But let me know how you go. We hold seminars spreading the Vegan Message and would love to come and talk to universities students.
ReplyQuote

Lancastrian Lancastrian VIC Posts: 310
3 27 Sep 2011
STZA said:
Hey! I'm studying in cooly, living in BNE, yes the commute sucks, and generally looking to meet up with some local like minded folks!

I'm mainly wondering if there are there many AnLib / AnLaw / AnRights student groups that i can volunteer for at the universities up here? The only two i can think of is CAWE at UQ and SCUALC (although i'm a member and we are based in lismore we are looking to start up a gold coast/QLD group).

If ya know any others please share as i'm keen to lend a helping hand.

Thnx a bunch!
-Steve SCUALC
If you get something started, you might want to talk with the University of Melbourne group, they are very active. They'll able to give advice.

Now time for a shameless plug:
We are having a round table discussion of student groups at the activists forum in October. I know costs of travel may be prohibitive for students, but it';s a chance to network with people.

www.activistsforum.com
ReplyQuote

STZA STZA QLD Posts: 4
4 27 Sep 2011
Hey! I'm getting my flights and accom sorted as we speak! I was going to add you on FB but like me you have a pretty tight account, anyways ill see you in melbourne for sure!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au