Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Tri Nature Lifestyle

Anyone know if this company is really eco-friendly?

1 - 10 of 10 posts

S_Rocks S_Rocks VIC Posts: 61
1 27 Sep 2011
I found a deal (http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/newcastle/-trinature-/715863818) on their products, and even with delivery it's pretty cheap for eco products (which are usually pretty expensive and sometimes get straining on my budget). I was wondering if anyone knew more about the company though? They seem to have a good rep but maybe there's something I don't know?
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
2 28 Sep 2011
Sorry I can't help I've never heard of them!

I would like to say though I love your profile pic of Daenerys! I'm up to the third book at the moment! I'm a total nerd over it! Daeny is such a beautiful character! ecstatic It was fun to see Peter Dinklage win the Emmy for Tyrion too! ecstatic

Hope you're having a wonderful day. - Kirsty
ReplyQuote

tonijosephine tonijosephine VIC Posts: 80
3 28 Sep 2011
My best friend's mother is their number one sales rep happy She has asked me to tell all my vegan friends about it - pretty sure I've told people about some of their products on here before.
All the products are VEGAN and NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
They source all their ingredients from plants! There stuff is amazing. My skin has cleared up so much just using their moisturising skin wash and their deodorant is awesome!
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
4 28 Sep 2011
I use tri nature for everything. They have been at the cruelty free festival in sydney, world vegan day etc. and are 100% vegan. I agree there deodarant is by far the best I have ever used (esp the endurance one), I love their hand sanitiser and all their cleaning products are amazing. Haven't tried their skincare range but I will now!
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
5 28 Sep 2011
we use all their cleaning products in our childcare centre because the director is right into eco-friendly stuff. And I guess it has to be gentle to be used in the babies' room, since they are always on the floor/putting things in their mouth.
ReplyQuote

6 28 Sep 2011
KirstyGirl said:

I would like to say though I love your profile pic of Daenerys! I'm up to the third book at the moment! I'm a total nerd over it! Daeny is such a beautiful character! ecstatic It was fun to see Peter Dinklage win the Emmy for Tyrion too! ecstatic

Glad to see another fan! I'm actually on the third book as well and I'm totally hooked! Dany is my favourite character, and Tyrion is a close second. Sansa is growing on me too.
ReplyQuote

7 28 Sep 2011
Janine said:
I use tri nature for everything. They have been at the cruelty free festival in sydney, world vegan day etc. and are 100% vegan. I agree there deodarant is by far the best I have ever used (esp the endurance one), I love their hand sanitiser and all their cleaning products are amazing. Haven't tried their skincare range but I will now!
Glad to hear it...thanks a lot for the info!
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
8 28 Sep 2011
That's awesome! I love all the Starks, Drogo and Daeny. happy Great post! I'm going to check out the trinature deodorants now happy sweet.

S_Rocks said:
KirstyGirl said:

Glad to see another fan! I'm actually on the third book as well and I'm totally hooked! Dany is my favourite character, and Tyrion is a close second. Sansa is growing on me too.
ReplyQuote

tonijosephine tonijosephine VIC Posts: 80
9 30 Sep 2011
Janine said:
That's so funny! ENDURANCE is AMAZING. I use it as perfume too! It smells so good!
ReplyQuote

10 8 Oct 2011
I thought I'd post it in here because it's a similar thing, but the same site has a deal from another company for Eco detergent. Don't know if it's vegan though but it is eco: http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/national-deal/-biozet-/715863488

It's for like a year's supply though, so you have to want a lot of it at once (and have a place to store it as well)
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au