Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Earthlings.

11 - 20 of 34 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
11 30 Sep 2009
ive wanted to watch earthlings for a while but i cant make myself do it. Ive watched the trailer for it on youtube and i know through watching that short 2 minutes i cant make myself sit there and watch that.

I hate seeing any animal suffer and earthlings is just way to ott. I know that horrible things happen to animals around the world, but i dont really want to see it happen. im not that type of person. Seriously i cry watching that RSPCA show on channel 7, there is no way i could watch an animlal being skinned alive or something like that.

Looks like i'll have to miss out on this one ....
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
12 30 Sep 2009
Amelia! said:
nessa said:
i've only seen the first 5 minutes a few weeks ago which took me half an hour to download.. but i really want to watch it when i have the time to download the whole thing
Slow internet? My internet kept mucking up and so the audio streamed faster than the video xD
yes it can be slow.. so much for having broadband! it always takes ages even with youtube but hopefully i make a point of downloading it sometime this week.. thanks for the reminder about it happy
ReplyQuote

Vegetation Vegetation NSW Posts: 349
13 30 Sep 2009
eMMA-Lee said:
ive wanted to watch earthlings for a while but i cant make myself do it. Ive watched the trailer for it on youtube and i know through watching that short 2 minutes i cant make myself sit there and watch that.

I hate seeing any animal suffer and earthlings is just way to ott. I know that horrible things happen to animals around the world, but i dont really want to see it happen. im not that type of person. Seriously i cry watching that RSPCA show on channel 7, there is no way i could watch an animlal being skinned alive or something like that.

I feel the same way. I think I saw about 2 minutes of the start of meet your meat and that was all it took to turn me veg. I haven't even attempted Earthlings. I've had it for about a year and a half but I just can't make myself watch it.
ReplyQuote

Amelia! Amelia! QLD Posts: 143
14 30 Sep 2009
Vegetation said:
eMMA-Lee said:

I feel the same way. I think I saw about 2 minutes of the start of meet your meat and that was all it took to turn me veg. I haven't even attempted Earthlings. I've had it for about a year and a half but I just can't make myself watch it.
Don't force yourself to watch it if you can't - that's just horrible to do to yourself! But atleast you are aware about the whole situation.
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
15 1 Oct 2009
if you can spare the money its also available on dvd i ordered my copy a few days ago
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
16 1 Oct 2009
ive seen this like 8 times now..
ive shown as many friends as i can, and most of them turned veg lol. infact i showed biophiliac it tongue made him go vegan whoo xDD

and omg im back from melbourne its the best place ever ecstatic
ReplyQuote

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
17 1 Oct 2009
I like watching these things -well not like, more appreciate watching these things cause it really brings it home. If anybody makes me doubt anything I'm believing in it's like, well... I know what happens. This is why I do this. I've seen these terrible things i'm not just making it up in my head.
Or maybe I'm just incredibly masochistic. Who knows.

- Vegan Freak - said:
Isn't it just? ^_^
ReplyQuote

Amelia! Amelia! QLD Posts: 143
18 1 Oct 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
ive shown as many friends as i can, and most of them turned veg lol. infact i showed biophiliac it tongue made him go vegan whoo xDD

WELCOME BACK!! -throws party- I've always wanted to go to Melbourne. Did ya have fun?
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
19 1 Oct 2009
Amelia! said:
- Vegan Freak - said:

WELCOME BACK!! -throws party- I've always wanted to go to Melbourne. Did ya have fun?
yes!! omfg it was amazing! lotf rocks xDD and there was a starwars exhibition on!!!
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
20 1 Oct 2009
too bad i can't see it.. i attempted downloading it again yesterday.. what i thought was a fair wait.. i got 2 minutes of it from leaving my laptop on for 4 hours.. i wish they had of made this a dvd.. oh well!
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au