Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Earthlings.

21 - 30 of 34 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
21 1 Oct 2009
nessa said:
too bad i can't see it.. i attempted downloading it again yesterday.. what i thought was a fair wait.. i got 2 minutes of it from leaving my laptop on for 4 hours.. i wish they had of made this a dvd.. oh well!
It is on dvd!

mine arrived last week with my other peta sheeeeet.
ReplyQuote

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
22 1 Oct 2009
Matt.Y said:
nessa said:
too bad i can't see it.. i attempted downloading it again yesterday.. what i thought was a fair wait.. i got 2 minutes of it from leaving my laptop on for 4 hours.. i wish they had of made this a dvd.. oh well!
It is on dvd!

You can even buy a t-shirt and stickers! Nothing's complete without a t-shirt and stickers. happy

http://www.earthlings.com/earthlings-store.php
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
23 1 Oct 2009
Matt.Y said:
nessa said:
It is on dvd!

WHAT???? ahh.. it can only be bought online and can't be rented i assume?? i rang blockbuster 3 weeks ago asking if earthlings was on dvd and the guy started laughing cos he had no idea what i was talking about LOL
ReplyQuote

Scott Scott NSW Posts: 44
24 2 Oct 2009
Its a pretty eye-opening film that reveals some nasty insight into the meat industry, the only problem is they go to no effort to prove their initial claims that "these are not isolated incidents but actual practices of the industry". I would like to see some paper work to back that up and statements from the industry itself. That said, im convinced that what they are saying is the truth but i hate it when people say something which can only be taken on face value and purport it as the truth.

Pheonix does a good voice over, nice change from morgan freeman tongue
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
25 2 Oct 2009
nessa said:
Matt.Y said:
nessa said:
It is on dvd!

WHAT???? ahh.. it can only be bought online and can't be rented i assume?? i rang blockbuster 3 weeks ago asking if earthlings was on dvd and the guy started laughing cos he had no idea what i was talking about LOL
alot of orgs sell it
ALV just ordered a new shipment so thye wil be here soon happy
ReplyQuote

Amelia! Amelia! QLD Posts: 143
26 2 Oct 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
Amelia! said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
ive seen this like 8 times now..
ive shown as many friends as i can, and most of them turned veg lol. infact i showed biophiliac it tongue made him go vegan whoo xDD

and omg im back from melbourne its the best place ever ecstatic
WELCOME BACK!! -throws party- I've always wanted to go to Melbourne. Did ya have fun?
yes!! omfg it was amazing! lotf rocks xDD and there was a starwars exhibition on!!!
OMG! Well, I'm more of a Doctor Who fan myself (yea, I know thats sorta different because DW is a show and Star Wars are movies but oh well). I used to like Star Wars, but then my little brother used to watch them non stop - he'd seriously watch at least two of them a day, plus a lot more on weekends and school holidays. So I knew the whole script to all the movies pretty much. And then everything got related to Star Wars, e.g. he'd be eating something, but it'd be like "Look at me! I'm eating like how Annikin Skywalker ate in Star Wars Episode 2, at 36mins 58secs" or something rediculous like that. Then the house got plagued with Star Wars merch, so I'm kinda over it now xDDD But I'm glad there was a Star Wars Exhibition on for you!
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
27 2 Oct 2009
Amelia! said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
Amelia! said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
ive shown as many friends as i can, and most of them turned veg lol. infact i showed biophiliac it tongue made him go vegan whoo xDD

WELCOME BACK!! -throws party- I've always wanted to go to Melbourne. Did ya have fun?
yes!! omfg it was amazing! lotf rocks xDD and there was a starwars exhibition on!!!
OMG! Well, I'm more of a Doctor Who fan myself (yea, I know thats sorta different because DW is a show and Star Wars are movies but oh well). I used to like Star Wars, but then my little brother used to watch them non stop - he'd seriously watch at least two of them a day, plus a lot more on weekends and school holidays. So I knew the whole script to all the movies pretty much. And then everything got related to Star Wars, e.g. he'd be eating something, but it'd be like "Look at me! I'm eating like how Annikin Skywalker ate in Star Wars Episode 2, at 36mins 58secs" or something rediculous like that. Then the house got plagued with Star Wars merch, so I'm kinda over it now xDDD But I'm glad there was a Star Wars Exhibition on for you!
omfg what a cute little kid XDDD
ReplyQuote

Amelia! Amelia! QLD Posts: 143
28 3 Oct 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
Amelia! said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
Amelia! said:
- Vegan Freak - said:

omfg what a cute little kid XDDD
HA. That's what they ALL say till they meet him xD My best friend is obsessed with Star Wars, and I told him about my brother, so he was like "Awesomeeeee, I wanna meet him =D" So he met him, and after 10 mins, he was sick of him xDDD
"LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEE!! I'M RUNNING LIKE HOW OBI WAN DID IN EPISODE 1, WHEN [insert event here] HAPPENED AT [insert time here]"
"COME ONNNNNN!!! I WANT ANOTHER LIGHTSABER BATTLE!!"
"I'M GONNA USE THE FORCE ON YOU IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL!!"

IT NEVER ENDS!! Dx
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
29 3 Oct 2009
I ordered my copy of it a while ago. And hopefully I can convince my family to watch it. clap
ReplyQuote

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
30 3 Oct 2009
Legry said:
I ordered my copy of it a while ago. And hopefully I can convince my family to watch it. clap
Do you know how long it takes to arrive?
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au