Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Earthlings.

31 - 34 of 34 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

soy soy NSW Posts: 100
31 4 Oct 2009
I have yet to show this to anyone as they're all ignorant and say 'nothing will turn me' 'in AUSTRALIA we're DIFFERENT' etc. sigh. rolleyes

I watched it when it first came out but I think I might watch it again today, sexy Joaquin fighting for animals, I had to see it.
ReplyQuote

Amelia! Amelia! QLD Posts: 143
32 4 Oct 2009
soy said:
I have yet to show this to anyone as they're all ignorant and say 'nothing will turn me' 'in AUSTRALIA we're DIFFERENT' etc. sigh. rolleyes

I watched it when it first came out but I think I might watch it again today, sexy Joaquin fighting for animals, I had to see it.
Yes, that's how my family is like, but my dad in particular T_T

"Those sites you go on are all full of crap. Australia doesn't do that. Those are just a group of vegans who don't know what they're talking about and they blow the tinyest things WAY out of proportion"

T_T !!
ReplyQuote

Joannaoj Joannaoj United Kingdom Posts: 33
33 5 Oct 2009
If anyone here goes to Melbourne Uni, we are doing a free screening of Earthlings next Tuesday the 13th October at 12 midday. If you don't go to Melbourne Uni but know someone who does please pass this info along!

Facebook event details here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=286160230299&ref=mf
ReplyQuote

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
34 22 Oct 2009
i really wish i could bring myself to watch it. i can't. my boyfriend advises me not to either, i can't even watch that meet your meat video on peta because i read the comments.

i just can't watch them without bawling my eyes out, even now thinking about it makes me so sad. gah. i feel so helpless sometimes.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au