Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Apple

Steve Jobs

11 - 19 of 19 posts   1 | 2  

ok ok NSW Posts: 232
11 6 Oct 2011
Not saying they don't have synthetic ones... Just stating they are not  a vegan company, they just happen to have vegan parts.

I'm happy sitting here on my iPad anyway happy
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
12 6 Oct 2011
May-Z said:
I'm happy sitting here on my iPad anyway happy
iPad. Worst name ever ;P
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
13 6 Oct 2011
YIKES! Seems to have caused some controversy. Think it is best we just take the story down. The CREW steers clear of drama.

Oh well, enjoy the amazing work that Steve Jobs has provided for our beautiful world.
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
14 6 Oct 2011
The story is fine, there's no need to take it down.
I just find the paragraph where you made the statement that "Apple computers is the only real Vegan computer" very misleading to vegan followers if you aren't going to supply any resources or information about where you sourced this data. To my understanding it would be nearly impossible for Apple to know whether all their computer parts were vegan as each computer part is manufactured in different stages, by different companies, in different places all over the world.

If you want to avoid drama in the future it may pay to better research your the information in your articles before you post them peace_out
Other than this article I have really enjoyed everything else you have posted.
ReplyQuote

15 7 Oct 2011
Oh thank you so much for your beautiful comment Abbiesaurus - we are so sorry.  ashamed2 Your comment is very true we will do a better job in the future verify the facts of the research.

Thank you all so much for your beautiful support. It means so much to us.  love

As part of our mission in spreading the animal and earth saving message to the world we can sometimes get hammered by people during our seminars we hold or markets we attend.
It is just so nice to be with you all in such a cool forum.

So thank you all so much. Much Love, Peace and Jellybeans from all the Vegan Era CREW.  beaverhug
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
16 7 Oct 2011
Agreed. It's a good story but some statements are a little misleading. Maybe instead you should have stated that apple is a better choice for vegans... not that it IS vegan.

As far as the plastics thing goes on here... I try to use and buy things that are not plastic over things that are. Sometimes there's no option though. But I think doing what you can is better than going... oh well it's too hard so I'll still buy plastic because I don't know.
ReplyQuote

17 7 Oct 2011
Thanks Tassie girl, and thanks everyone for your beautiful contributions.
The article has been re-edited and our research boy given a little kick in the butt... laugh
http://www.veganera.com/Article2011Ow108.htm
ReplyQuote

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
18 7 Oct 2011
they could add a part on chinese kiddies making overpriced hipster technology.

I thought iPod classic were great but everything else was rubbish. Impressive rubbish.

I most admire steve jobs work with pixar.

(the article also said steve jobs with pixar animated animals. I dont think they did, except the dog on toy story.
ReplyQuote

john13 john13 United Kingdom Posts: 1
19 19 Apr 2018
Vegan apple is just to eat. Great website. I also have a website through which we provide HP Printer Support for the user who faces issues in their HP Printer. You can also talk to our experts by using +44-800-046-5291
http://hpprintersupportnumbers.co.uk
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au