Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

I made vegan Twix!

1 - 6 of 6 posts

Nay23 Nay23 WA Posts: 14
1 24 Oct 2011
I'm sorry I have to tell someone who cares! I made vegan Twix bars and they are freakin delicious! Sooooo damn tasty! My hubby and I have eaten about 15 mini bars in the last 2 days happy oops!
It's just so nice to tase a "normal" chocolate bar but without the evils of the dairy industry! These are definitely on my make again list!
YUMMY!
Xoxo ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Scuba-addict Scuba-addict United Kingdom Posts: 107
2 24 Oct 2011
Nay23 said:
I'm sorry I have to tell someone who cares! I made vegan Twix bars and they are freakin delicious! Sooooo damn tasty! My hubby and I have eaten about 15 mini bars in the last 2 days happy oops!
It's just so nice to tase a "normal" chocolate bar but without the evils of the dairy industry! These are definitely on my make again list!
YUMMY!
Xoxo ecstatic
Recipe!!! Please ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
3 24 Oct 2011
YES, omg please recipe! ;D
ReplyQuote

Nay23 Nay23 WA Posts: 14
5 25 Oct 2011
He he he! Just go to vegweb.com happy it's in the candy section! I dipped the biscuits in chocolate rather than drizzle it over and that tasted awesome! Also this recipe made LOADS of caramel so if you can think of something else to make too it would be great!
Here comes the sugar coma!
Xoxo
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au