Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Sustainable Living Expo TAS

Hobart, Tas

1 - 3 of 3 posts

JMort JMort VIC Posts: 248
1 1 Nov 2011
Greetings to all (and by all I mean the very few select) Tasmanians and also greetings to all (and by all I actually do mean all) curious mainlanders who may be disappointed to find there is little for them in this thread,

As you may or may not be aware, the Sustainable Living Expo is on this weekend 5/6 Nov. Of course the focus is not on animal rights, but many of you may be interested in the wide variety of stuff that goes on at this expo AND Veg Tas and Against Animal Cruelty Tasmania will be in attendance so animals rights/veggie stuff is a part of it! As far as I can see, on Sunday Veg Tas will be giving a talk about 'Living Veg for Sustainability and Health' at 11am and the Tasmanian Conservation Trust is doing workshops about 'Living with Wildlife' on Saturday at 3.30pm and Sunday at 1pm.

For more details about gettin' around this event -

http://www.sustainablelivingexpo.org.au/

To all the Tas people and the stalker mainlanders, have an amazing week.  wink
ReplyQuote

Jane Jane SA Posts: 168
2 2 Nov 2011
Definitely the first time I've ever been called a stalker mainlander!  laugh
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 2 Nov 2011
If I finish my internship this week I'll try and squeeze in some time to check it out on the weekend, but if I don't, then I'll unfortunately have to miss it and work/study instead. sad It looks good, though. I'd love to check out the AACT stuff.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au