Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Soi Dog urgently need money

Save dogs from the floods in Thailand

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
1 3 Nov 2011
Soi Dog Foundation have been working tirelessly around the clock all week to save animals from the floods in Bangkok.

While evacuation plans were made for people, often animals were either not allowed into the rescue zones or left behind.

Hundreds of dogs have been rescued and the leaders continue to carry out more missions- one of those being seizing all dogs from a puppy farm who were left in their cages to drown.

If there is any money you can donate- please give to http://www.soidog.org/en/flood-relief/

Help get the word out.
ReplyQuote

lividlotus lividlotus NSW Posts: 301
2 3 Nov 2011
You know I love to help love Also posted the link to my Facebook page!
ReplyQuote

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
3 3 Nov 2011
Jacqui T said:
While evacuation plans were made for people, often animals were either not allowed into the rescue zones or left behind.
That sucks so much. If we couldn't take our cats to a rescue centre in a time of crisis, I'd tell them to get bent and work it out ourselves. They're our kids!
ReplyQuote

Jane Jane SA Posts: 168
4 3 Nov 2011
Good on you Jacqui!
I donated yesterday too. The animals of Thailand hold a special place in my heart and when I saw the pics coming through on Facebook - I just couldn't believe it  sad
ReplyQuote

Sign In or Register

What's on your mind? We want to know! Sign in with your Unleashed forum account or register to have your say!

E-Mail:
Password:
  Lost password?
Who Most Liked Contributors
Today's Top Poster Karen Today's most liked:
Karen
July's Top Poster sprout July's most liked: sprout (2 likes)

Blog News