Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Another newbie from Sydney!

Sydney

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Gracie Maree Gracie Maree NSW Posts: 88
1 5 Nov 2011
Hi everyone!
I've just signed up to unleashed and so happy to see a lovely little community of vegans.
I have recently converted from vegetarian (Since I was 13) to vegan! (About 4 months ago), since then, I have realised I have no friends who take animal welfare seriously or who are even willing to sit down at a vegan restaurant with me, which kinda sucks! Of corse, with the exception of my wonderful boyfriend of 6 years, who is also vegan. We decided it is about time we met some like minded friends. So, if you like, add me and hopefully we can be friends!
peace
ReplyQuote

Val Val NSW Posts: 339
2 5 Nov 2011
Hey welcome to unleashed! I'm from Sydney too and am always looking to make new friends happy
ReplyQuote

3 5 Nov 2011
Nice to meet you Val!
=D
ReplyQuote

4 5 Nov 2011
Nice meeting you too!! There seems to be quite a few Sydney people on here I might organize a meet uP happy
ReplyQuote

5 5 Nov 2011
That sounds great!
I seem to always miss the ones listed on the NSW Vegan Society page =/
ReplyQuote

6 5 Nov 2011
Ah really? not to worry they constantly have things coming up! I actually went to my first one last week, pretty nice people, and it was soo nice to be surrounded by vegans who are on the same page, its refreshing! happy There's also another one coming up which is in newtown at Kuleto's cocktail bar which you should totally come to!
ReplyQuote

7 6 Nov 2011
It sounds wonderful, can't wait to meet some fellow vegans ^^
I wont be able to make it to Kuleto's this time around =(  My boyfriend is hosting an event that night at the cross, it's his first event, so you know, I gotta go as the supportive girlfriend ^^
I should be able to make it to the next Liberation meeting on York Street though!
So if you can make it out that night, hopefully I'll see you there!
happy
ReplyQuote

8 6 Nov 2011
Ooh awesome! Yeah totally I love the cross happy not sure if Ican make that one, I'll see! Otherwise there's usually heaps of events organized happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au