Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Book Launch for 'Vegans Are Cool' 9 Dec 2011

Redfern, NSW | Author: Kathy Divine

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

lividlotus lividlotus NSW Posts: 301
1 10 Nov 2011
http://vegansarecool.com/2011/11/03/the-vegans-are-cool-launch-party-details/
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=310303328983218

To celebrate the launch of Kathy Divine's new book, 'Vegans Are Cool' a collaborative book written by up to 63 members of the vegan society she's invited vegans and non-vegans alike to join in on the fun.

When: Friday, 9th of December 2011 at around 6pm9pm.
Where: Redfern Community Centre 29 Hugo St Redfern NSW 2016 (Sydney, Australia).
Book Price: $19.95
More info, check the link above happy

Anyone planning to attend?
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
2 10 Nov 2011
Would love to but am going away for a bday weekend. The title alone deserves celebration wink
ReplyQuote

Gracie Maree Gracie Maree NSW Posts: 88
3 10 Nov 2011
It's on the same day and at the same time as the Animal Liberation christmas party!
Hmmm... Maybe I can go to both?
ReplyQuote

4 10 Nov 2011
TheSixthStitch said:
The title alone deserves celebration wink
Agreed. Have fun at the b'day weekend!

Gracie Maree said:
It's on the same day and at the same time as the Animal Liberation christmas party!
Hmmm... Maybe I can go to both?
You can! The invite for the book launch states it's a casual type party, so you can drop by anytime and don't forget to bring along some non-vegan friends to introduce them to some vegan culture ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
5 10 Nov 2011
It'd rule but I'm afraid I'll have to make do with the book by itself.
ReplyQuote

6 10 Nov 2011
Glen said:
It'd rule but I'm afraid I'll have to make do with the book by itself.
You can always be their in spirit. We'll celebrate twice as much for those unable to come along to the event that day but what's awesome is we'll be able to read the same book though!
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
7 11 Nov 2011
YAY! Go Kathy! If anyone is free, they should get there. Kathy is such a beautiful person, anf her latest book is totally cool.
ReplyQuote

8 11 Nov 2011
VeganEra said:
YAY! Go Kathy! If anyone is free, they should get there. Kathy is such a beautiful person, anf her latest book is totally cool.
I believe I met her at the Sydney Cruelty Free Festival, but didn't think to get her autograph! Luckily I will be attending the book launch so I'll see if I can get her to sign her new book I'm planning on getting ecstatic
ReplyQuote

9 23 Nov 2011
bump
Just a little reminder a little early on so you can make room in your schedules!
Also, I've heard that there is a book launch to be held in Melb too wink [http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=284604378240789]
ReplyQuote

Ferret Ferret NSW Posts: 203
10 24 Nov 2011
Bumping because it is coming up soon kehe~ > w <

Should we choose a meetup spot like outside the community centre at a certain time perhaps? ^ . ^
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).