Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Got another kitteh today..

She's adorable!

11 - 16 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
11 14 Nov 2011
Kitteh pictures available for viewing in my profile!
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
12 14 Nov 2011
Awww, she's so cute. Has she settled in yet?
ReplyQuote

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
13 14 Nov 2011
Maggie said:
Awww, she's so cute. Has she settled in yet?
Haha, no way.. she's as stubborn as her brother and every time their gazes meet, it's on for young and old. It's not getting to violence, just very loud grumbling and a bit of hissing. However, she's been exploring the house a lot more lately, and she'll gladly go up to the room with the litter trays and do her thing by herself.

Shadow (the lilac sook in my avatar) is being awesome. He's progressively been getting closer and closer to Bronte so she'll get used to him pretty soon. I've no doubt that he'll be the one to hold it all together. Left to their own devices, it'll take months for the two siblings to come to terms with the situation.

We just have to remember that her world has been turned upside down, and she is 15 months old so the adjustment period will take a lot longer than it would for a kitten. She's getting really smoochy with us though, which is fantastic... she's a really sweet little cat.
ReplyQuote

Shirley Shirley NSW Posts: 108
14 15 Nov 2011
argh i love kitty's, I'm like a cat ladie ecstatic aha, i've got a beautiful blue point birman boy at home happy congrats!
ReplyQuote

GoldAutumn GoldAutumn NSW Posts: 137
15 12 Jul 2012
I'm a self-confessed crazy cat lady, lol! I'd love to see pictures of your fluffy babies happy
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
16 12 Jul 2012
Omigod I love cats. I adore my boyfriend's kitten, aptly named "Kitteh." I wish  my mother would let me have a cat. Rescuing a kitten as soon as I move out.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au