Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Im New!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 21 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Abz Abz SA Posts: 6
1 12 Nov 2011
I'm a vegan metal head from Adelaide and could do with some friends. PS: The dancing broccoli is hilarious!!! peace broccoli
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
2 12 Nov 2011
Welcome, so great to have you on board.
There is a Vegan festival on tomorrow in your neck of the woods - you should check it out. There will be heaps of Vegan's there...YAY!!!

If you need any recipes please feel free to download our free Vegan e-cook book.

http://www.veganera.com/
ReplyQuote

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
3 12 Nov 2011
Hey there. I'm a metal head too.

Welcome aboard!
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
4 13 Nov 2011
yay a new South Australian friend! happy
you should go to the vegan festival today! it's going to be so good n.n
it starts in like an hour woohooo
ReplyQuote

5 13 Nov 2011
Wolf said:
you should go to the vegan festival today!
OoOo where are they holding that? Sounds fun! We already can't wait for Melbourne WVD next year!
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
6 13 Nov 2011
Glen said:
Wolf said:
you should go to the vegan festival today!
OoOo where are they holding that? Sounds fun! We already can't wait for Melbourne WVD next year!
It's in whitmore square which is past china town, so it's quite a trek! this year is the first time i actually get to go! i've been wanting to for like 3 years but always have either a) no money b)no one to go with.
this time, i have lots of moneyz (probably still not enough) and people to go with plus i know alot of my friends are going n.n
now to wake all the hungover people up :p
ReplyQuote

7 13 Nov 2011
Awesome! I wish all the SA peoples a happy time, and go forth, prosper, sign some petitions, buy some stuff, and eat yourself stupid. I'm just thinking - I bought this horn thing from an IGA the other day for $2.50 on the merit that it could produce the most annoying noise known to humankind. Jackpot. I'd lend it to you to wake up the drunkards, but your place is 600km up the Western Highway from mine.

Make do with pots and pans! Or death metal playing really loudly!
ReplyQuote

no more no more Australia Posts: 46
8 13 Nov 2011
welcome wink
ReplyQuote

Abz Abz SA Posts: 6
9 13 Nov 2011
I spent the whole day at the Vegan festival. I went to world Vegan Day in Melbourne a week ago and compared to that the Adelaide one wasn't that great. But still had a great day and ate a lot of good food, listened to some chilled music. Met some cool people and made some friends too  happy
ReplyQuote

Tiah Tiah SA Posts: 45
10 13 Nov 2011
I'm from Adelaide and a metal-head too! I was at the vegan festival aswell and it was an awesome day! Great to have you on board happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au