Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan / Veggie Apps

1 - 5 of 5 posts

T.K. T.K. VIC Posts: 6
1 13 Nov 2011
Just looking around for some good Apps for iPhone for finding vegan/ veggie friendly places to eat and other vegan related stuff in apps form

I currently use and love Vegman for iPhone, which is a awesome app to find vegan places to eat, you can also submit places that are not on the list yet...

I also use

Vegan YumYum is another good one for some recipes...

Shop Ethical, self explanatory

Anyone have any other essential apps that I should have....

ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Glen Glen VIC Posts: 337
2 13 Nov 2011
Good call on this thread mate! We're getting a couple of Galaxy S II phones soon when our plan is renewed, so I'll be very interested to see what I can get for Android.
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 13 Nov 2011
The Animal-Free app is really good, it tells you what ingredients are derived from plants, and therefore suitable for vegans, and which are derived from animals, and are therefore not suitable for vegans. It comes in handy a lot. happy
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
4 13 Nov 2011
http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/vegan
there is a list for all us android users :p
i used to have the Animal-Free app, i had to delete it because my phone was constantly telling me i was "low on storage space" i deleted all my apps, when it was actually bitching about my internet history storage lol  sad
i'm gonna download some of the free ones, but i am really tempted by "everyday vegan" ahhh
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
5 14 Nov 2011
I just got an iphone and found the following:

Vegout
vegman
Veggie Passport
vegweb
veganyumyum
happycow
vegan xpress
vegetarian smartlist