Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Skinny Bitch

1 - 10 of 24 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Shirley Shirley NSW Posts: 108
1 6 Oct 2009
i just bought the book skinny bitch from borders and ive read a quarter of it so far.
who else has read it? this book is a great introduction on the vegan diet.
www.skinnybitch.net
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
2 6 Oct 2009
haha, i bought 'skinny bastard'!

it's really funny. it's the same thing, but targetted at getting guys to go vegan. it's so funny how they try and covert guys to go vegan, "you wouldn't drink milk from your mama's t*ts, so come on bitch, man up."
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
3 6 Oct 2009
Matt.Y said:

it's really funny. it's the same thing, but targetted at getting guys to go vegan. it's so funny how they try and covert guys to go vegan, "you wouldn't drink milk from your mama's t*ts, so come on bitch, man up."
Haha! they tell it like it is, huh?

I've been thinkning about buying it but the reviews of it are so mixed. I probably will get it soon.
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
4 6 Oct 2009
i saw a review for it in a magazine last year.. it looks like it would be a good read..
ReplyQuote

littlemisstofu littlemisstofu QLD Posts: 94
5 6 Oct 2009
Both my mum and my sister read this, I had a quick flick through too... its good!
ReplyQuote

Nathanael Nathanael VIC Posts: 211
6 6 Oct 2009
I can't say I ever got past cringing at the name...
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
7 6 Oct 2009
Matt.Y said:

loling 4 some reason i stole my  mums copy of skinny bitch lol(for people 2 look at )
she didnt even glimpse at the part about veganismas she read it.

I am looking into buying skinny bastard cuz i think it would b funny but i need $$$$$
ReplyQuote

advoc8 advoc8 SA Posts: 179
8 6 Oct 2009
LOL, Skinny Bastard ... love that! I didn't know about that one.

I bought Skinny Bitch and had a good laugh reading it, I really enjoyed it. I've lent it to two non-veg people who enjoyed it too. One went vegetarian, the other has lost HEAPS of weight, but I don't know if that's because of SB or if she's taken animals out of her diet... She's just someone in another forum I belong to (non animal related).
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
9 6 Oct 2009
I laughed when I read this... I love the way they have written it.

And then it gets serious there in the middle with all the quotes from people who work in the slaughter houses. That was sad.
ReplyQuote

Memma-moo Memma-moo QLD Posts: 98
10 6 Oct 2009
oooh that book is good! I bought mine in a pack with Skinny Bitch in the Kitch (haven't gotten to that one yet).  Very confronting but very funny!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au