Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Skinny Bitch

11 - 20 of 24 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Shirley Shirley NSW Posts: 108
11 7 Oct 2009
jack said:
Matt.Y said:
haha, i bought 'skinny bastard'!

it's really funny. it's the same thing, but targetted at getting guys to go vegan. it's so funny how they try and covert guys to go vegan, "you wouldn't drink milk from your mama's t*ts, so come on bitch, man up."
loling 4 some reason i stole my  mums copy of skinny bitch lol(for people 2 look at )
she didnt even glimpse at the part about veganismas she read it.

I am looking into buying skinny bastard cuz i think it would b funny but i need $$$$$
oh you should, i havent read skinny bastard but skinny bitch its a AWSOME.
good investment
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
12 7 Oct 2009
Loved it! So funny and in your face, yet informing!

I lent it to a non-veg friend and it turned her off meat for awhile. Unfortunately, not long enough sad
ReplyQuote

Amelia! Amelia! QLD Posts: 143
13 7 Oct 2009
Ahh yes. I have Skinny Bitch, and Skinny Bitch In The Kitch. Both fantastic books ^^
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
14 8 Oct 2009
I was thinking of getting Skinny Bitch in the Kitch as its more recipe based happy
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
15 24 Dec 2009
LOL i have that here! I know i do.
Idk where it came from though...ah well. Ill dig it out of storage, eventually
ReplyQuote

Nelly! Nelly! QLD Posts: 237
16 27 Dec 2009
advoc8 said:
LOL, Skinny Bastard ... love that! I didn't know about that one.
They even have Skinny Bitch bun in the oven for pregnant vegans!

I loved 'skinny bitch' a friend lent it to me and then she gave it to me because I loved it so much and wouldn't stop talking about it.
ReplyQuote

Mel Mel NSW Posts: 289
17 28 Dec 2009
Nelly! said:
advoc8 said:
LOL, Skinny Bastard ... love that! I didn't know about that one.
They even have Skinny Bitch bun in the oven for pregnant vegans!

I loved 'skinny bitch' a friend lent it to me and then she gave it to me because I loved it so much and wouldn't stop talking about it.
I really love these books too. i want to get Skinny Bitch in the Oven for the future. My fiance doesn't like it when I read these books cause i tell HIM how it is. lols
ReplyQuote

Lilly_03 Lilly_03 QLD Posts: 2
18 28 Dec 2009
Lol, I work in a book store and didnt even know what the book was about.  Will have to give it a read and try to recommend it more if it promotes eating less meat.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
19 28 Dec 2009
Lilly_03 said:
Lol, I work in a book store and didnt even know what the book was about.  Will have to give it a read and try to recommend it more if it promotes eating less meat.
Oh it def promotes less meat eating... it promotes 100% vegan lifestyle - and backs it up with enough reasons why!

The only thing I have come across in conversations is "But those stats are all American... it doesn't happen here" to which then I say "wanna bet?!"
ReplyQuote

Animallover12 Animallover12 NSW Posts: 437
20 2 Sep 2010
don't have it and don't want it!
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au