Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Glue traps

Why are these even legal?

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

PokemonFan1 PokemonFan1 VIC Posts: 15
1 29 Nov 2011
Who here has heard of glue traps before? I think they're incredibly cruel and should not be allowed to be sold.
ReplyQuote

Mello Mello SA Posts: 4
2 29 Nov 2011
I think they're are horrible. So is rat sack though, I watched my cat die after having eaten some-not mine, we still don't know how she got it. Internal haemorrhageing is cruel too.
ReplyQuote

Gracie Maree Gracie Maree NSW Posts: 88
3 29 Nov 2011
They are used where I work =(
I HATE seeing them around, I feel like picking them up and throwing them out, or sticking them to the managers car or something...

Poor little critters =(
ReplyQuote

Miss. Jones Miss. Jones VIC Posts: 240
4 30 Nov 2011
I don't like them either and we have them all around work, its a foodies industry.  The guy comes in once a week to set the bait.... so they would notice if i stole them.  Does anyone have any ideas????  Maybe if i steal one a week, they have to keep replacing them, just to be an annoyance????? bahahahaha
ReplyQuote

Gracie Maree Gracie Maree NSW Posts: 88
5 30 Nov 2011
Haha, if there weren't any cameras around my workplace I would totally steal them all =P
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 327
6 30 Nov 2011
Miss. Jones said:
I don't like them either and we have them all around work, its a foodies industry.  The guy comes in once a week to set the bait.... so they would notice if i stole them.  Does anyone have any ideas????  Maybe if i steal one a week, they have to keep replacing them, just to be an annoyance????? bahahahaha
Tip it over so it will get stuck to the ground and be even more annoying haha

I think they are horrible, and I don't see the point in using them rather then a more humane trap. What is meant to happen? Do you leave the rat there to break bones trying to free itself and starve? Drown it? That would be gross, I would rather deal with a rat in a cage, then pick up a glue trap with a rat on it. Though I wouldn't really like to do either
ReplyQuote

7 30 Nov 2011
Gracie Maree said:
They are used where I work =(
I HATE seeing them around, I feel like picking them up and throwing them out, or sticking them to the managers car or something...

Poor little critters =(
Why don't you lodge a complaint then? Or get the RSPCA involved if they are just leaving the animals on there and not putting them down humanely?
ReplyQuote

8 30 Nov 2011
Miss. Jones said:
Convince your boss to get snapping traps, tell him/her how bad these traps are...
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
9 30 Nov 2011
What are glue traps ? ? ? :/
ReplyQuote

10 30 Nov 2011
AllyCat said:
What are glue traps ? ? ? :/
http://www.wildcarebayarea.org/site/PageServer?pagename=TakeAction_GlueTraps
http://www.idausa.org/facts/gluefacts.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7AbvV0QVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg7PznYjqgs

Only the most inhumane animal trap in existence, which for some reason is still legal here.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 
Sign In or Register

What's on your mind? We want to know! Sign in with your Unleashed forum account or register to have your say!

E-Mail:
Password:
  Lost password?
Who
Most Liked Contributors
Today's Top Poster justdaisy Today's most liked:
justdaisy
July's Top Poster Aly July's most liked: Aly (6 likes)

Blog News